25; Break Me

♡ ; ♡

  Waking up beside Hulk was a great relief. When Thor opened his eyes, the fear that his eros wouldn't be there holding him sent a shiver down his body. His gaze was glued to the bright sky in front of him as he laid his hand over the Hulks. The giants soft breaths spilled down his bare back, the chest moving against his body rising and falling smoothly. 

Thor turned to face his green love, gazing up at his face with a soft sigh. It wasn't a dream. He was home, he was really home.  The blonde took the green body tight in his arms. He held his love as tight as he could, his big blue eyes spilling shut. He could feel the movement against his body, Hulk pulling him closer. Thor sighed against his skin, it always looked so rough, and while the green skin was tough and riddled with scars, it was so soft.

Hulk pried his eyes open, groaning at the suns harsh ray. The light was hard to stand. His gaze quickly fell to the beautiful man beside him, taking in Thor's every feature. Hulk had missed that stupid, handsome face. He leaned down, a smile cracking on his face as he peppered soft kisses against tan skin.

" Morning ,stupid god." He hummed, nose nudging the god's jaw playfully. Hulk saw the pout on his face causing a large grin to fall over his face.

" Good morning, weakest Avenger." Thor mumbled playfully, the tiredness deep in his voice. He crawled onto wide hips, fingers playing with his thick brown hair. 

" Hulk hungry.." Hulk pouted softly, lazily nuzzling close to him. His stomach growled, in need of the Asguardian's amazing cooking. " Make breakfast together?"

" I'd like that, a lot." The god placed one last kiss along his lips, before climbing off of his large body. He offered his hand which his love gladly took, helping his lover off of the small bed. 

Hulk followed after the God, squeezing at his hand. He couldn't stop admiring his boyfriend, his best friend. Thor was perfect. He knew 'nobody is perfect' but Thor was perfect for him. Thor was his perfect and he had no doubt about it. His eyes slipped along the kitchen, it felt good to be back home. He missed the compound, and he missed his boyfriend. 

" What do you want for breakfast, big guy?" The blonde asked lovingly, guiding his baby to the counter. Thor let go of his hand and pressed a kiss against his cheek. Hulk protested at the loss of contact, never wanting him to pull away.

" Want you back."

" I said: for breakfast." Thor giggled, his cheeks bubbling into a bright red. He peered into the fridge, his brows knitted. There was enough for breakfast sausages, pancakes, eggs and toast. They could make a big breakfast for everyone, and by Odin's beard they needed it.

" McDonalds." 

Thor thought for a long moment, he was not above grabbing fast food for everyone so he had more time with his boyfriend. He made breakfast every morning, today would just be an exception. Nobody would complain if he didn't make food this morning. He finally spoke up with a soft nod: " Alright, lets get dressed."

Hulk came up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close to the large body. He pressed a kiss against his neck and hummed against tan skin. Thor sighed against his took, moving into the gentle kisses sparking warmth throughout his body.

" Hulk think you look beautiful for a puny god."  The green giant whispered, turning his love around so they were gazing at each other. He smiled lovingly down at him. " Love you.."

Thor rolled his eyes at the compliment, trying to suppress the pride those word sparked in his chest. They went to the bedroom and changed into better suitable clothes then the pajamas they had slipped on the night before. Thor couldn't stop telling Hulk how much he loved him, and Hulk didn't stop staring. They had been away from each other for weeks, the time that had passed felt like nothing and forever all at once. 

Nothing had changed between them, there was no new perspective but all of the touches felt so different. It felt like the first time again. Every simple kiss, or gentle snuggle felt like a firework against their skin. The passion in every kiss was so nice. Thor felt that emptiness filled back up, and it was a good feeling.

Hulk was his best friend, his lover. Thor had been in pain every second that his eros had been gone. Hulk had a similar experience, the torture was bad but, not as bad as the thought that he'd never see that beautiful face again. He was scared at the idea that the last words they spoke to Thor would have been: " I'm sorry but I don't love you.." But it was all okay now, they were together and it would all be okay. It had to be okay.

♡ ; ♡

.· '𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌☆'¨) ¸.·*¨)

  (¸.·' (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)