33; Love You Harder

━━☆⌒*.

" Thor?" Bruce whispered quietly. His voice was muffled against the broad chest pressed against him. He felt Thor shift, pools of sapphire narrowing to stare at him.

The god pulled Bruce to him and softly pressed his forehead against his perfect angel's. He hummed softly as if to say 'yes, dear?', his hands lightly finding his cheek. There bodies pressed so close, heat trapped under the covers to hide them from the bite of cold around them. Winter already.

" What do you think will happen to us?" His tired voice slumping into the quiet atmosphere.

" What do you mean?" Thor cracked a little smile, lightly kissing along his warm skin.

Bruce let out a sigh and slowly sat up. He reached over to turn on the little lamp beside their bed. Bruce pulled his glasses off and lightly massaged his face.

" Our future, what will it look like?"

The god let out a warm chuckle, wrapping his large arms around Bruce to pull him back into his warm embrace. Lightly he nuzzled his face against the back of his neck. A little smile tickled his honey-due skin. It was best to calm Bruce before his thoughts wandered too much; Thor knew he had to reassure his baby that he was here for good.

" Well, first I'm going to take care of you..and then one day I'm going to pull you close and ask you to let me take care of you for the rest of our lives.." His soothing voice had it's way of untensing his sore muscles. Bruce could feel his cheeks heat up to a deep crimson. " Hopefully you'll say yes, and I'll cry at our wedding. And then when you're ready we'll have ten kids and name one of them after Peter.."

" Ten?" Bruce squeaked a little, looking back at Thor with a giggle. " Three."

"Five."

" Deal. " The doctor nodded, caramel eyes gazing up at the perfectly sculpted face. He leaned forward to lightly lay his hands over his broad chest. " Do you really mean that?"

" I want to grow old with you," Thor promised, his pink lips spilling into that goofy smile. " Well..as old as I can get. And then I'll make sure you die happy, right by my side."

His heart leaped in his chest and he felt his eyes sting at the arrival of fresh tears. Bruce's hands gripped Thor's much bigger ones and slowly found himself laying back on the bed. His body met his lover's muscly one and he sniffled a little.

" Even with Hulk?"

" Especially with Hulk. He comes with you and I love all of you.."

Thor leaned down; his soft lips meeting his trembling ones. As they held each other close and shared a sweet kiss, the god lightly swiped away his simple tears. Bruce pulled away. Little pants spilled into the air as he caught his breath. Thor always knew what to say. He was good with his words and better with his touches.

" Now sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." 

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

The morning felt warm against his skin, the sun's rays following him wherever he stepped. Thor had a certain week every month that he felt pulled closer to Bruce. Banner got used to it, he didn't even realize he was doing it. 

Thor came up behind him, pressing his body close to the love of his life while Bruce tended to his plants. He smiled lightly and pressed closer. Bruce turned to comb his fingers through silky blonde locks. 

" I love you, Thor Odinson."

" I love you too, Bruce Banner."

He scooped the doctor up in his arms, holding him close with a quiet sigh. Things had felt like heaven ever since they moved here. Tony might have been onto something when he said they needed a change in environment. Bruce hummed and allowed his legs to wrap lightly around his waist.

" We should test your hormones.." Banner mumbled against his neck.

" Why?"

" Every month, like clockwork you have a week where you're extra touchy." He looked up to gaze at Thor, lightly cupping his cheek. " You just seem to lose control of your powers too. Remeber when you shocked me?"

" I didn't mean to shock you." Thor pouted a little, gazing down at Bruce apologetically.

" I know, I just wonder if there's a point during the month where your more sensitive or recharged. We might be able to figure it out if we test your hormones." He reassured lovingly, leaning up to kiss his forehead. 

Thor looked up at the clock and his eyes widened; he nearly dropped Bruce as he pulled away.

" Oh no! I'm late! I have to go!" He panicked, and Bruce watched with confusion while he ran around their floor, grabbing items frantically.

" Late for what?"

" NOTHING!"

Bruce opened his mouth to speak but he was too late. The door slammed shut and he was sure with all that energy Thor was already in the car to go wherever he was going. He pouted a little, tapping on the countertops. What would he do now?

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

Peter stared down at the chess bored, his face scrunched and his eyes glaring down at the game. Bruce was winning. He always won. As smart as Peter was; he always got distracted. Somehow he found himself in the predicament yet again. He'd talk so much in the beginning of the game that Bruce would corner him.

" You can still win, Peter. You just have to think strategically.." Bruce reassured. He could see Peter running all the calculations in his head. He had that flood every time.

" Hey Uncle Bruce?" He started with a frown, running his fingers through his fluffy hair.

" Do you know why uncle Thor left so fast? He nearly knocked me down on his way out."

Bruce sighed a little under his breath. He didn't know why Thor left so fast and he certainly didn't know why he couldn't tell him where he was going. Slowly he sat back; Don't let your head spin, Bruce. It's Thor. He's not doing anything wrong.

" To tell you the truth, I don't know." He looked up at Peter, who was still frowning down at the board.

" Maybe he has a girlfriend." Peter teased with a wide smile. His honey dipped eyes slipped up to gaze at his Uncle, that was until he saw his frown.

Why couldn't Thor tell him where he was going?