59; Bring Me To Nirvana

━━⛥⌒*゚

Wake me up by filling me please, Bruce had asked softly. Thor and him both consented to their new sexual adventure. He didn't regret it now. While he slept, Thor had carefully taken out his babies plug. The toy had been replaced with thick fingers, and moved carefully to stretch tight walls. Bruce had been fast asleep. He stirred occasionally and buried his face into the fluffy pillow.

The world around them was quiet. Birds chirped happily in the peaceful morning, and the sun sank into their room while one of them slept. Large hand met either side of soft hips, and he couldn't help but admire the gorgeous body under him. Tan skin littered with his marks, his face tired and angelic under golden rays. His pink lips spilled into a pout as calm to his small body.

Thor positioned his hips and lined his tip up with his entrance. His first thrust was careful, slow as tight walls spread around him. A light noise left his angel's lips as he started his movement. Slow and careful at first.

Walls fluttered around his length and his hips twitched lightly at the careful movement. Thor's large hand rubbed at his soft ass, watching how needy he was even in his sleep. He pulled back to his tips and snapped his hips forward to sink all the way inside him.

Gods, he was perfect.

Long lashes fluttered open and his jaw dropped at the slow movement. He turned his head to gaze tiredly at the God, perking his ads up. A sudden snap of his hips pulled a moan out of pink lips and Bruce's hands squeezed around his pillow.

" You feel amazing," Thor praised.

Bruce beamed with pride, letting out another quiet gasp. A trembled tingled down his small body and he turned to gaze up at his loved. His tone was deep, and Bruce couldn't resist it. Every word in that voice made him feel safe and warm.

The hands on his hips squeezed lightly as they moved him along the deep thrusts, sending his mind deep into sub-space. Bruce felt his jaw drop and his tongue fell as the pleasure started to bottle up. He was in pure bliss under his husbands command.

" Thor," Bruce cried quietly, his body twitching light.

Thor slammed deep inside his baby, cooing quiet praises at him. Every small touch forcing a moan out of his mouth. He said his name again and again with his thrusts.

His body froze when he felt Thor spill undone inside him. Warmth filled him and he cried out a quiet noise of relief. Bruce's back arch and he moved his hips against his cock, slow, careful movements. After a quiet choke of a moan he felt himself release. Cum coated his thighs and stomach and he looked away from his husband.

Cheeks reddened and he covered his face with another quiet noise. Thor sank back inside him and purred quietly. He sucked down to lick the pretty boys skin clean.

" Thor?" Bruce mumbled from behind his hands, wrapping his legs around strong hips.

" What is it, Eros?"

" I love you."

" I love you too," Thor promised.

He took small hands and pulled them away from his face, his thumb brushing against the wedding band. Ocean blue eyes sank up to watch the smile spread on his face. Bruce slowly reached up and pulled him into a tight hug.

" Good morning," Bruce whispered against the spot he buried his face in.

" Good Morning."

" I made coffee yesterday, it's your turn." He pointed out, kissing at the crook of his neck.

" Mmm, I don't want to get out of bed yet." Thor whispered.

Large arms wrapped around his small body and pulled him closer, closing the small gap in between them. Bruce leaned up for a soft kiss. It was sweet and slow, the kind that made his heart beat faster and faster.

" Why don't we get you into the shower and then I'll make us coffee," Thor whispered after pulling away from his lips, eyes narrowing to gaze at his soft face.

" I'd like that.."
☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

There shower had been nice and peaceful. Bruce had almost fallen asleep as his husband scrubbed shampoo in dark brown hair. It had taken them awhile to get the motivation to step out of the shower and even longer to get dressed. Thor helped him into his clothes and guided him to the kitchen.

The whole time he grumbled about how stupid the "Cure of Egg" was. Thor had gotten better at figuring out the technology, but he was going to be grumpy about it anyway.

Bruce watched in amusement as his husband fiddled around with the coffee maker, finally letting out a huff once it let out a beep. Bold coffee spit into their cups thanks to the "stupid technology". Thor poured cream and sugar into the hot liquid and handed off a cup to Bruce.

" Thank you, baby." Bruce smiled, pressing a kiss against his cheek. He pressed the porcelain against his lip and blew on it.

Steam rose from the drink and Bruce smiled lightly. Marriage wouldn't be easy or fun but he was glad he was doing it with him. Thor looked at him with an almost unsure expression, scrunching up his nose a little as he took a long sip of the coffee.

" I'm glad I'm here with you," Bruce smiled at him.

" I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else." Thor smiled, his hand moving to grasp the small one in his own. " Lets do this thing!"

Bruce nodded, quietly matching his enthusiasm. They would have to head home in a couple hours and neither of them knew how to feel about it. Back to the yelling, the missions, the drama. It was all so much.

How would they deal with all the stress? Brice knew they had been handling it well before any of this but he was wondering if it was worth it. Sam and Bucky, Peter and Wade, they all lived in New York away from all the other Avengers. They visited but having that separation had made them so much happier. Bruce wanted them to be happy. He wanted their problems to be their own and nobody else's.

Thor have him a knowing look; he had been thinking along the same lines. Group therapy had helped. Same had taken over until they found someone who had more experience in the therapy side. It was going so well, and then Peter had been shoved into a facility and went on the run. He had been wanted all over the World thanks to Tony, and everyone else stopped going.

What were they going to do now?

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆