63; Only You

━━⛥⌒*゚

Thor sat beside Bruce at the table, he brought the coffee to his lips and took a long sip. Piercing blue eyes narrowed down to gaze at the newspaper in his husband's hang. They were on the front page, just like every day this week, and last week, and the week before that. Thor slipped his hand under the table to grasp at the man's thigh, and leaned in close so his breathe tickled his skin.

" What are you reading that for?" The God whispered, feeling how his husband shivered.

" The front page was funny," Bruce protested and he cocked his head to the side.

" what's it about?"

Thor's velvety lips inched up his neck, as he breathed in his scent. His large hand slipped from his thigh and traveled up his shirt. Bruce coughed quietly to distract from how red his cheeks were growing.

" the..they.." He gasped quietly, and Thor's thumb brushed over his nipple, forcing a breath from him. " Stop that, we're having a conversation-!"

" but you're so pretty, I can't help it."

" You're the worst. Maybe I should've married your brother." Bruce teased, as soft pink lips inched up to his.

Very carefully he kissed him; tender and loving. Thor pulled away very slowly, and brought big arms around his hips. He ducked his head down to nuzzle his face against his throat. Bruce hesitated to climb out of his chair and sink onto his husband's lap, bringing him closer. They hesitated, gazing at each other for a long time before crashing their lips into another long, breathtaking kiss.

" Mhm, tell me what the paper says." Thor whispered as he pulled away, warm blue eyes narrowing down to gaze at perfect features.

" you know what?" Bruce started. He shook his head and he broke out into a wild grin. "It isn't important anymore.."

Thor nodded, lightly scooping his husband up into his arms. He carried the perfect man toward their room. Muscley arms squeezed around his small waist and he carefully laid him down. Bruce turned his head to gazeout the winow, a light smile falling over his lips. It hadn't rained heavy in a couple of days; even with how upsetting the past week had been. thor hadn't let it get to him.

Fingers traced up his small body, and lightly rested on his chin. Thor guided Burce's face back to the side so their eyes could meet, and his face softened. Even with the world outside of this room falling apart; Bruce had a good feeling. nothing bad could happen here...

━━⛥⌒*゚

A needy whimper inched from Bruce's lips, soft eyes squeezing shut from behind the blindfold. Soft. That's all he could think about. The ropes binding him in place for his god, they were warm like a hug. Bruce drooled between quiet mews, feeling the toy buzz deep inside his warm walls. Thor purred, steadying his eyes on the way his perfect body moved. As he leaned down his tongue dragged along his thighs. After all this tension they needed some relief.

" You're so good for me, Bruce," Thor whispered against his skin, between warm kisses up his spine. " I love you,"

" I love you too, daddy." He whimpered breathlessly, his hips faltering as the toy continued to tease his prostate.

Thor let out a happy sigh, a large arm wrapping around his submissive. He was careful to sit him up on his lap, fingertips tracing over the ropes surrounding his perfect body. He listened to his desperate moans, watching the heat of embarrassment spread all across his skin.

" Do you want to cum?"

Bruce nodded dumbly, trying not to seem to eager. It failed miserably. His hips rolled and sputtered as the vibrator buzzed continuously inside of him, abusing the knot of nerves deep inside his pretty walls.

Another tender kiss stole his breath, and he choked on another moan. He could feel the toys vibrations speeding up as giant hands stroked and massaged his quivering thighs.

" Go ahead, Bruce, cum for me."

Another set of light mews erupted from his lips. Thor's hand around his tip loosened, freeing the dumb little pup to allow that warm feeling to erupt all in his stomach. It felt like a swarm of butterflies, hot and firey, rushing throughout him. His orgasm was intense, and as he cried out for Thor his lips were met with a sloppy kiss. Deep. Passionate. And filled with drool, dumb licks, and desperate gropes.

Bruce could feel his walls clenching even as the toy had left him; leaving him shaking and gasping against the mattress.

" It looks like my pretty little fuckdoll liked his treat," Thor purred against his spine, stroking his caramel skin, bruised with hickies.

Bruce nodded in response, trying to recover. Thor quietly warned him to watch his eyes, and he lightly nodded. Thick fingers undid the knot and the silk blindfold danced to their ruined sheets, the thick black veil over his eyes long gone. Thor's hands worked to do the same with the soft ropes, all while Bruce tried desperately to catch his breath.

" Let's get you into a warm bath and we can cuddle up for the rest of the night. Is that okay?" Thor guided his freed lover onto his back and cupped his red cheeks.

" I'd like that.." Bruce admitted quietly.

If they had been told that they'd get married a couple years ago, they probably wouldn't have believed it. Thor had always had a feeling that, this was the man he belonged to. While Bruce had a crush on the god, he wasn't sure he was as good at the whole relationship thing as he wanted to be.

Even as Thor lifted him in his strong arms, and whispered warm words in his ears, it was hard to believe it was all real. Their life wasn't perfect. But their life together, was never anything short of magical.

Warm water filled the tub and Bruce say comfortable in his arms. He loved the sex, exploring this part of their lives was exciting, but he had to admit: aftercare was his favorite. Bruce loved the calm words and warm coos Thor gave him. The light massages and the warm baths. Watching movies together and curling up in each others arms under fluffy blankets.

It was the closest thing to perfect they could get, and Bruce soaked up every second they had together. He never thought he'd get this far. Bruce calmly took Thor's hand and pressed his lips against his ring finger, eyes sliding up to look at the warmth on his face. This was the man he'd love for the rest of his life. His God. His heart. His life.

Thor was the air under his wings, the breath in his lungs and the fire in his heart. Bruce couldn't imagine a world where they were apart..

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆