10; baby baby

-'🌩

eros 💚: ummm, so Peter started talking to Tony again.

Thunder Babe ⚡: What??
Thundee Babe ⚡: Its been like two years, why now?

eros 💚: Apparently Wade made him. He said they shouldn't be fighting anymore.

Thunder Babe ⚡: I dunno, if someone said something like that to you or Hulk? They'd be suffering at the wrath of Mjolnir.
Thunder Babe ⚡: And aren't they married? Peter totally has a reason to fight over him.

eros 💚: I know, but at the same time that's Peter's family. If it weren't for Tony and Steve, Petey would've stayed at the orphanage and he probably never would have found Aunt May.

Thunder Babe ⚡: But that's the love of his life.
Thunder Babe ⚡: I get it, honestly I do. Both sides make sense. But, after what my father did to my brother??

eros 💚: I get that too. It's just crazy, that Wade woUld do that. You know? I thought Pete was the responsible one.

Thunder Babe ⚡: That's true. He's a mess, but I love him sO MUCH.

eros 💚💚: Oh yeah, Wade is amazing. I hope he comes around more often.

Thunder Babe ⚡: I can't wait to come home, I kiss you so much.
Thunder Babe ⚡: *miss
Thunder Babe ⚡: However, I will kiss you so hard you can never speak again.

eros 💚: In that case, I kiss you too.

Thunder Babe ⚡: That's adorable
Thunder Babe ⚡: Anyway, I've been textinf abd fighting
Thunder Babe ⚡: ttyl

eros 💚 is typing...

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

A wide smile fell over the gods lips as they left the battlefield. The captain walked beside him, eyeing the larger man carefully. Warm blue eyes studied Thor curiously; why was he so distracted?

The large man tossed Mjolnir to Steve, I'm order to respond to his lovers text. Steve offered an odd lock, cocking a blond brow.

Thor opened Snapchat, and cuddled over to Steve's side. He lifted the camera to snap a picture or them with the dog filter, before sending it to his lover. It didn't take any time to get a snap from the Hulk, who had his own social media.

" Okay, who's got you so giddy?"

" Banner and Hulk." Thor grinned just at the thought of his babies, icy eyes meeting Steve. " They're just so beautiful.."

" That's what you said yesterday," Cap hummed, staring up at his friend.

" And I'll say it for as long as I live!" He called out, a skip in his large step. A grin slipped along soft pillows for lips. " I LOVE BANNER!"

The blonde's voice boomed up, towards the sky, large voice pointed towards the heavens. He so adored his baby, happiness sparking through his veins. He felt static bounce through his blood cells, a voltage emitting from his fingertips to push sparks.

Steve watched this with a loving smile, admiring the way his friend was feeling.  The sparks emitted from Thor, causing a loud, viking wail.

" I'm glad he makes you so happy.."

" Yeah, me too!" Thor turned to pull Steve into his large arms, smile pushing into a grin. " I can't wait to get home to him.."

" We're supposed to finish the mission up soon, I think we have less then a week left." Steve patted his back, Mjolnir and his shield clutches tightly in his gloved hand. " Then I'll get to see my husband, and you can see Hulk. "

" Have you heard from Peter?" Thor turned to look at his best friend, he wanted to know if Steve knew the good news.

" Yeah, him and Tony are going talk over dinner. I've been keeping in touch with him, I can't believe Wade talked him into that.."

" Why?"

" It's just, been so long since they've talked. Even seen each other. He hasn't seen Peter since what happened after his top surgery.." Captain America smiled wildly, he was more then happy. Finally they were okay.

" Good, I'm glad you guys can finally be a family again." It was the God's turn to place a firm hand on the males shoulder. " Peter has grown so much.."

They went silent, nodding with knowing smiles on their face. They had a way of communicating without speaking, conversation with their eyes.

Yeah, he was definitely reas to see his baby.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

  " So you're coming home? In how many days?" Bruce asked excitedly, the grin on his lips sliding along with his tone.

" Steve said soon! Under a week, most likely!" Thor boomed, sitting on the counter of their small kitchen. " I could see you in two days if everything goes well tomorrow!"

" I'm going to cuddle you so hard, I swear. "

" Yeah?"

" Yeah."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

//This book references my spideypool book, BULLETPROOF :)