54; Sparks Flying

⚠ || 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐃𝐒𝐌 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 !

━━⛥⌒*゚

Bruce slowly moved to Thor, crawling onto his hips and leaning down to connect their lips. He had been right; the little leather seat in the corner had been a perfect reading slot. It had a matching footrest, and if was soft against his back. As the light spilled into the cabin the rays fell kindly over his page; but didn't hurt his hazel eyes.

But he had gotten lonely. His reading spot had been too far away from him to feel comfortable.

Thor had been quietly watching a documentary on the Avengers; and laughing at all the theories. Even after the proposal, the engagement parties, the wedding, the media didn't believe they were married. They didn't believe T'challa had a man at his side, they couldn't believe Bucky and Steve had been a little closer then the U.S. Army agreed with, even after discovering the handful of vintage pictures of the two from their teenage years.

It was funny to him. In Asgard they didn't have a strict gender code to follow, or rules about love. It was silly. Why punish someone for what was inevitable?

Thor had been surprised when his husband had sank on his lap and trapped him into a loving kiss. He could feel a gasp escape him, Bruce had of course taken advantage of the little slip up, allowing his tongue to spill between parted pink lips.

After a long moment, soft kisses rising to an undeniable heat, and breath getting heavy, Thor pulled away. His big blue eyes met Bruce's and he caught his breath.

This must have been what Bruce was talking about; the romantic get away for newly weds. He had said it was just an excuse for couples to "fuck" all weekend. Thor thought he was just joking, or that he had been opposed to the touches.

But here they were; Bruce had barely woken up an hour ago. His coffee was still hot on the coffee table. Discarded and left with just a sip at the bottom of the glass.

" Please?" Bruce cooed, leaning forward to pepper soft kisses down his neck.

Thor looked at him with a softened expression, gazing at the need filling in his eyes. He watched Bruce get more and more needy every second it took for him to respond to the advances.

Even as Thor was pulling off his crocheted sweater, a gift from Brunhilde, he could hear little noises of protest.

As his hand worked to prep his husband, Bruce whined quietly in disapproval. Thor had to admit the neediness in every noise was getting to him. The way Bruce was laying face against the couch, with his hips up, putting all his trust in Thor to please him.

His breath hitched quietly when he felt the digits press against his prostate, his hips wiggled and his cheeks went pink. Bruce could feel how hard the other man was, pressed against his thigh and getting just as impatient as he felt.

" Thor?" Bruce whispered quietly against the throw pillow. Slowly he turned his head so Thor couldn't see the deep blush starting to grow more and more hot. " I want to try something.."

That's how they got here; Thor remembered. His husband had proposed something new. At first, Thor was a little scared he might hurt Bruce, but here they were on the bed and he hadn't heard his husband this loud and this needy for him.

Bondage.

Such a simple little thing. Bruce had his wrists tied tightly with one of Thor's ties. A large hand was wrapped comfortably around his throat; a gentle reminder of who he had put in charge just hours before. Another large hand pressed against the small of his back, giving him as much support as he needed.