47; Angering Gods

✏ 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 : 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦) 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝! <𝟑

━━⛥⌒*゚

When they had come home late that night, Loki was waiting for the.  Her sharp features had spun into a disapproving scowl. The Goddess had been waiting all night in the dark, just to flip on a light and turn around in the tall chair. She had on a nice green dress made of silk, and boots that went high on her thighs. Her eye make-up had made Natasha extreme jealous, and her black hair fell in loose curls.

Loki had always been one for theatrics. They had always made Thor a bit envious and entertained all in one. Bruce just thought it was all a bit much.

So, when the freshly married couple came home, and met The God Of Mischief's gaze it was hard not to laugh a little. Loki's glare only worsened.

" Let me get this straight," Her black lips spun into a mocking smile. " You had put the wedding in my hands, which was a beautiful idea, by the way."

" Yes, that sounds like what we did." Thor nodded in agreement. He didn't flinch under the daggers Loki was stabbing him with under her sharp gaze.

" It was a rhetorical statement!" She boomed, her arms undressing to slam a fist on the arm of the chair. Green orbs laced in playful anger. " You betrayed me!"

" We did no such thing!" Thor protested, much louder then his sister's accusation.

" Oh please! You think I do not know what you've done?" She stood up, and Bruce was impressed by the grace she had done so. The heel of her boot was almost macroscopic. High and thin. " You went off and married Bruce! And now what will we do with my beautiful wedding!?"

" We're still having the wedding.."

She opened her mouth, closed it, and opened it again. Loki was unsure of her response now. She only cocked her head, brows furrowed and a small smile sprouting on her lips as she spoke a quiet: "Oh."

" Do not worry, my dearest sister." Thor reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. A warm and loving gesture. " The beautiful wedding will continue as you planned, we just decided to do the paperwork early."

" Can you even do that?" Loki said quietly, looking at Bruce for confirmation.

" It takes a lot of convincing," Bruce added dryly.

It hadn't been easy talking to the people at the county clerk's office, it had been even harder to drive all the way to Maine in order to be married by the notary. Especially because they caught the man on his way to his car, and had to beg for him to find away. He did. He must have gotten that a lot because he just nodded tiredly and quickly ran through everything once the building was opened.

The trickster nodded in understanding, her sharp glare long gone now. It made Thor let out another booming laugh.

" You really are too much." Bruce smiled a little as he admired the outfit.

He hadn't seen the corset while she was sitting down, but it was a black under bust that complicated the deep green nicely. The snake cuffs along her wrists were silver, and looked as if it was wrapping itself around her it's mouth open and swallowing its tail.