9; green guy

-' ⚡" I'm in love with him, you know? Really in love. I'm not going to tell him that, though. That would be insane. It would be insane right?" Bruce spoke fast, quick as he filed with a piece of equipment beside Tony, who still had severe burns from the mission.

" It wouldn't be crazy. I told Steve I loved him on our first date, granted we were having sex BEFORE that anyway.." Tony paused for a moment, peering down at the holographic blue prints in front of him. The genius made a motion, to crumple up the paper and delete it. " Anyway, you've known Thor for a long time, you've platonicalky said I love you, and you both meant it romantically anyway.."

" I'm sure it accidentally slipped once or twice over text anyway, I'm just worried that..that I messed up."

" You didn't. Plus, on Asgard I'm pretty sure marriages are arranged, he was never going to feel a deep connection like this in the first place." Stark pushed the glasses up on the bridge of his nose, and pushed a bandaged hand through his gelled hair.

" If Steve knew I let you down here, he'd kill me.."

" And if Thor found out Steve killed you, Steve would be dead and we would end up being sad widows who eventually fucked eachother-" Tony's voice was slowly rising, as his mind slipped farther away from the conversation.

" Really? I always saw you with Strange, if Steve was out of the picture." Bruce slowly went to his side, analyzing the plans for his new suit.

" I saw you with Loki, for a long time. A LONG time." Tony hummed, tired eyes glaring down at the plans. He just wanted the entire suit to have fireproofing qualities, at a certain temperature, the suit started to melt. Melt into his skin, that's how he got burned. " Didn't know you liked Thor, until Hulk drunk babbled to me a little over four years ago.. "

" But you knew Thor liked me?"

" THAT was obvious, especially when Jane left him. She was in- well whatever she was in, until she realized Thor was madly in love with you.."

A silence fell over the room, as they stared at the problem in front of them. Together they had over fourteen PHDS and they couldn't figure out which metal was best.

" I would try vibranium. It's expensive, but T'challa might fix us up." Bruce hummed, vibranium didn't come from earth, and the only other metal he could think of lived inside Wolverine. " it'll hold better then adamantium, easier to find too.."

" I don't know if it feels right, begging for vibranium. T'challa is really close to us, practically family.." Tony puffed his cheeks out, shoving a chin onto his bandaged palm.

" That's fair. I could play with a couple formulas, what metal are you using now?"

" Just plane old titanium, cheap but heavy."

" I mean, he helped when Caps shield needed revamping.."

" That was for our wedding anniversary."

" Look at You! You're burned all over! He'll help, and Shuri could gove some good nanotech insight.."

" It would be fun to reunite Shuri and Peter, she hasn't seen him since Christmas.."

" I'm surprised he's talking to you again-"

" Well it's been a year, didn't think he could hold a grudge for that long. "

" He's definitely your son, at least he didn't start a war iver marital issues." Bruce hummed, going back to his space in the lab.

They went completely silent after that, Bruce waiting patiently for the call Thor had promised. Hopefully the god didn't forget.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Thor let out a groan, his sore body felt like heaven as soon as it fell against the mattress. Icy eyes slid shut, taking in a shaky breath. He didn't bother to tend to his wounds, he was too tired. Maybe in the morning. Steve passed out on the bunk bed above him instantly, he just felt like he was forgetting something.

The large blonde was so close to sleep, heavy eyes shut tightly. His body had finally relaxed and he never wanted to wake up again. That's when a loud ring ran through the silent night, and completely disrupted Thor's peace.

His hand smacked around the nightstand, feeling around for the phone with a deep groan. Fingertips met the vibrating phone, and he quickly accepted and pushed it to his ear.

" Hello..?" He giggled, thick raspy Norse accent sliping from his lips.

" Thor?" Bruce hummed happily, biting his bottom lip. " Hey, you said you were gonna call but-"

" What? Oh no, what time is it?" The God panicked, eyes narrowing to the time on his phone. It was too late. " I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.."

" Don't be sorry, just..just talk to me? I want to hear your voice."

Their conversation turned into a happy chatter as Thor began to slowly wake up. Happiness bubbled through The norse gods body, as Bruce babbled happily about whatever came up last night.

Thor asked softly for hulk, humming softly. He missed the big green guy as much as he missed the scientist.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*