13; love me?

SMUT!

-' ⚡ Banner watched as Peter and Wade left, walking them to the door. The scientist gave them a wave, before going back to the kitchen to help his lover with the dishes. He collected their plates, and went to the sink. He slowly rolled the sleeves of his button up higher on his arm, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

His finger pushed the water on, watching the way it shot out of the faucet. Brown eyes fluttered as he started on the dishes, soapy hands grasping at the sponge to make the bubbles.

Thor came up behind him with a hum, he pushed his head down. Nose slipped along the back of his neck, hot breath causing Bruce to twitch. His fingertips slowly slipped down the scientists arm, eventually finding his fingers to intertwine them. Lips scattered along the sensitive skin, the God's hand pushing down his lower back to squeeze his ass.

His head fell back, exposing his neck to the god of thunder, allowing a gasp to erupt from gentle lips. Bruce let go of the sponge, hand releasing Thor's to grasp at the counter. Soft kisses turned into soft bites, his skin lighting up with a vibrant bruise.

The blonde's fingers trailed to Bruce's shirt, slowly sliding the buttons from the small slits that contained them. Slowly but surely exposing the Doctor's abdomen, biting down on his lip. The god of thunder gawked at his lover, pushing the button up from his tan body.

Bruce turned to face Thor, tugging the maroon shirt from his beautifully golden body. He tugged at the leather belt, sliding it from the loops.

Their lips crashed together, hungrily sliding their lips along each others in a harsh kiss. Thor was tugging at the belt, clawing at the button, and tugging at his skinny jeans. The nice pants inched down his legs, exposing his thighs. The god slowly fell to his knees, parting his short legs to press kisses along his inner thigh. Lips trailed along soft skin, causing a whimper to leave Bruce.

Banner could feel himself twitch, as his lips drew closer, higher up his thigh. He squirmed at the sudden hint of teeth, a trail of hickeys leading to his growing problem. He watched as Thor palmed himself, Bruce sliding down onto his knees to reconnect their lips.

Thor picked him up, in his large arms, carrying his lover to their room. He dropped the small boy on their bed, crawling over him to meet his lips. Hips laying in between heavenly thighs, allowing his lovers hands to roam around his muscular body.

Fuck, it's like his muscles had muscles.

Bruce pulled his boxers down, letting out a quiet hiss, the cold air hitting his exposed skin. Thor followed after him, tugging the boxers from his body.

" Are you sure?" Thor asked softly, the hand not supporting his body, running across his gentle face. " About this.."

" Please.." He gasped, pressing his hips against Thor. Needing-no-Craving the friction, desperately pushing his crotch against the gods. " I'm sure, baby."

Thor leaned over to slip the bottle of lube out of the drawer, his kiss inching down to suckle on his collarbone. The scientist reached down to warp his hand around his lovers member, slowly sliding his hand down to his base.

His thumb slipped over Thor's slit, to spread the precum over his sensitive tip. The action drew a breath from the blonde, as he lathered two fingers with lube. Bruce pushed his legs open, begging silently for the touch.

His pointer finger rubbed around the rim, teasing his tight little entrance. Thor watched Bruce closely as he inched the finger past the tight muscle, soft skin finally meeting his warmth. Bruce let out a soft gasp, the contact was..wow..

Bruce was feeling something different when Thor added another finger, and began to pump through his walls. He was seeing stars, because he has never been with a man. Bruce had never been with anyone, and this feeling? This was, nice. Fingertips brushed against his prostate, causing that wildfire to rise deep in his stomach.

A moan left the back of his throat, his eyes light up at the continuous push against that glory spot. Thor added a third finger, feeling the stretch, sinking his teeth into his bottom lip. Bruce hissed, clenching around the digits, whining at the sudden pull.

He stared at blue eyes through thick lashes, a whine escaping him. Half begging for more, half asking for him to go slow. Bruce didn't know how well he could handle this if it wasn't gentle.

Thor must have caught his quiet plea, because he was slowly pulling fingers out of his lover. Bruce let out a gasp, soft eyes watching the god slowly coat his cock in lube. The blond leaned down to peck his lips, aligning his hips with his tight warmth.

Thor rubbed his tip along the boys rim, before slowly sinking into his tight hole. A groan left him, pausing halfway, watching the way Bruce was breathing. Steady pants, breathing through the odd feeling. He felt so full, this was so new that he needed to take a minute before allowing the man to push, stretching his tight walls.

There was a pause before Thor began his slow thrusts, watching the way discomfort melted into pleasure. Bruce let out a string of whines, allowing soft moans to leave him. His lips trembled, and his body tensed with every thrust, every slam. Soft whispers of affection echoed through his ear, and his toes curled at the new feeling.

Thor pulled out to his tip, only to slam back into his warmth. The slams were pointed towards his prostate, shoving into the walls.

This was new for the God too but he was enjoying every moment of it, hungry until he drew every last drop of pleasure from Banner.

The scientist felt his body begin to spasm, clenching around his large member. A blush arose on his cheeks, as he came in white ribbons. He called for Thor, probably screaming a million blasphimest things, but he didn't care.

It didn't take long for Thor to fall into his own orgasm, his hips spasming against his lover. He felt himself reach nirvana. Euphoria paralyzed their bodies once the god collapsed, staring into the ceiling. Only soft pants could be heard from their soft lips.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

//If this smut is bad, I'm sorry. Also it's only long, my bad.