12; speak

-'⚡ Thor allowed the smaller man to wash away the soap in his hair, the way those fingers slipped through blond locks caused a hum to leave him. Bruce pulled his hand from the lion's mane, fingertips slipping along the scruff on his jawline. The God's hands slowly slipped down to his lower back, finding his hips as he came closer.

That's when their lips meant for the hundredth time that night. Thor's body blocked Bruce's face from the harsh spray of the showerhead. Thor's lips set a forest fire burning happily in hos heart. Soft hands caused his cheeks to burst into a million shares of deep red, flesh pressed against flesh.

Thor pulled away, to lather shampoo into banners hair. Even after a long mission the god smelled good, like he sweat eucalyptus and lavender. A small smile fell over Bruce's lips, his eyes shutting softly.

" I love you."

" I love you too, Bruce."

Bruce hummed, as the God guided him under the showerhead. The droplets felt nice on his scalp, his body still close to Thor's. His mind was begging Thor not to move away, to never leave again. He missed his baby.

" Peter's bringing Wade over tomorrow, or- I guess today?" The scientist felt his body relax against the soothing circles drawn on his shoulder. " for lunch."

" I'll make his favorite. Ravioli with Alfredo sauce."

" Can I help?"

" Of course!"

Bruce's fingers found a scar that fell over his chest, Norse men, warriors wore there wounds proudly. A save was an accomplishment. That explained the way Thor puffed out his chest, and stood a little taller at the touch. It was good, that Thor still thought of himself as a warrior.

He never wanted to be anything else but a warrior, Loki deserved the crown. All they both wanted was love and understanding, something they only got from their mother. Every scar, every broken bone, every triumph drew him closer to his father. To acceptance. Loki gave up a long time after Thor. Not a warrior, but a sorcerer, his brother. He was so proud of Loki.

Thor buried his neck into Bruce's neck, his large body bending to cuddle up against the scientist.

This was what happiness felt like, and they were both very much in love.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Thor's hair was in a large braid, in order to keep it from getting tangled. Bruce had dried them off, and they dressed themselves before preparing lunch.

Thor had made fresh pasta, while Bruce started with the filling. They were a very good team. The two exchanged kisses during the in between parts where they couldn't do anything but wait. Thor scooped Banner up, placing him on the counter with a hum. Their lips crashed together, eyes shutting as his large hands grasped at the scientists thighs.

Those perfect thighs, warm, tan. Unmarked. Fuck. Thor wanted more then anything to leave his mark on his little scientist, wanting more then anything for people to know this man was his. Everyone to know Bruce was his.

Bruce felt the teeth graze over his soft lips, until they settled against the soft pink skin. Thor nibbled at his bottom lip between soft kisses, the small man wrapping arms around his neck. He held the god closer, closer, just a little closer. He wanted to fill an invisible gap, to hold onto him forever. Their kiss was interrupted by a loud ring, signaling that the food was very ready.

Thor pulled away with a groan, turning to take the sauce off the burner. He was quick on his feet as he prepared their meal, just in time for Peter and Wade to pop in.