34; All I See Is Us

━━⛥⌒*゚.

Thor jumped a little when his phone started buzzing. He quickly answered it before he could look at the caller ID, he wasn't one to let anyone's calls go unanswered. Thor let out a hum and his warm voice spilled beautifully through the other end of the phone.

"Hello?"

" Hulk been waiting. Where is sparky?" The giant huffed a little. They were supposed to meet for dinner an hour ago. Thor and Hulk wanted to try the biggest sandwich in New York together. " Hulk sad, where sparky?!"

Thor felt the blood drain from his face. He had forgotten. Thor had been meeting Brendan for planning for a couple of weeks, and things had become unsteady with Bruce. He didn't know what Thor was doing and he kept missing important events. 

" Hulk! Oh my god, baby, I'm so sorry. I'll be there so soon. I promise. Just wait there okay?" The god quickly jumped onto his feet, shooting Brendan a look before gazing at the time. "I promise I'll be right there."

" Promise?" The Hulk huffed out a little. It was cold outside and all he wanted was Thor.

" I promise."

Thor whimpered when the giant hung up and looked over at Brendan with a quiet sigh, he shook his head lightly. He didn't know planning a proposal would take so much time and energy. Thor knew it would be worth it but the way Bruce was feeling, he felt like maybe he should have kept it simple. Nothing flashy just, held him close and whispered a quiet 'will you marry me?' Thor knew Bruce would say yes but when Tony saw his ring he hooked him up with Brendan and he didn't know what to do.

This was what Bruce wanted right? Something big and romantic.

" Was that the misses?" He hummed with a little smile.

" Yeah, I need to go. I'll come back tomorrow okay? We made plans a couple weeks ago and I must not have put it in my calendar." Thor sighed a little as he got up. He was on thin fucking ice and he knew it. 

" Okay, I'll go ahead and call the venue and get things rolling then." He smiled softly, watching Thor run off to tend to his boyfriend.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

Hulk huffed when he saw Thor. A mix of anger and relief stirring up in his stomach. Thor ran to him and didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his big body. Hulk glared down at him even as he held him back.

" Why sparky take so long?" The giant grumbled while Thor took his big hands and lightly pressed his cheek against his large palm.

" I'm so sorry, Hulk. I was busy and I last track of time. Can you forgive me long enough to shove six feet sandwich in your mouth with me?" Thor asked hopefully, gazing up at his poor baby. It would be okay. This would all be over soon and they could get right back to their calm life together.

" Don't let happen again, puny god." He huffed a little, his strong green face breaking out in a slight pout and puppy dog eyes. Hulk allowed Thor to pull him closer. So warm.

" I love you, Hulk. You and Bruce." Thor promised. 

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆'

The six-foot sandwich took longer to make than it took for Hulk and Thor to consume it. All the restaurant staff watched them attack the six feet in pure awe. It was gone before they could blink and Thor and Hulk even ordered more.

They ended up getting their picture taken and put on a wall together. They had beat the record of 30 minutes with a crisp score of ten minutes. It would have been less time too If Thor didn't insist on holding hands under the table while they ate.

It was okay though; Hulk secretly loved it when they held hands. His hand was so much bigger than Thor's and he often found his baby holding his pointer finger rather than the whole hand; the same way Bruce held Thor's.

When they left the restaurant, Thor couldn't help but pull the Hulk closer to him. He leaned up to lightly peck his lips and smile up at him. Cold green cheeks warmed up at the gesture.

" Sparky is sappy." Hulk cooed as he held his finger out, watching Thor grip it tightly.

" You love that I'm a sap." He grinned up at him. It was going to be okay.

" Why you not here on time?" Hulk looked at him with; he was trying to hide the way his face contorted into a light scowl. Thinking about all the possibilities. Thor was always so reliable. He was never late, he usually was an hour early because he was excited. 

" I told you, I was busy. It was something important." Thor frowned. He reached up to cup his cheek, flinching when a large hand found his wrist before he could make contact.

" Can't tell me. Why?"

" I...Hulk.." He breathed out, watching his lover's face spin even farther into that sad expression. They had such a good time, why did they have to do this now? " Don't look like that, it's not like that.."

They weren't the jealous type, but it really did feel like Thor was sneaking around. Sometimes he didn't even come to bed. What was so important that he has to miss cuddle time?

" You don't understand."

" Because Hulk stupid?! Make Hulk understand!" 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

✎ || This chapter was a little weird because writing their relationship as anything but perfect makes me sad But It's going to be okay! I promise. :)