51; Bad Luck

━━⛥⌒*゚

" No! We don't have time for this!" Loki screamed impatiently. " Sit down and you can come down with your wrath after the goddamn wedding!"

Loki's voice boomed through the tall walls and bounced off the tall sealing in echoes. Magic spilled from his fingertips, maybe he had lied about the boots. He kept a lot of magic stored up; just like Frigga had taught him and now was the moment to use it.

Hela would have politely taken a seat and waited her turn, but the theatrics from her youngest brother had always been very exciting. A nice, cushioned seat with a high back materialized behind her, and an invisible forced knocked her right into the seat.

" Now, can we please speed this up? We've been interrupted too many times today and the food is going to get cold." The God of mischief demanded, his eyes narrowing to the watch.

Loki had made the after party quite exciting, with traditional Asgardian music as well as music he had put in a nice little playlist for Bruce and Thor.

Thor and Bruce were still a little off guard, and they turned to the efficient with a little nod. They were already married so it didn't matter much to them.

" You're now pronounced partners for life.." The efficient sighed, his eyes rolling a little. He gestured vaguely to Thor and Bruce. "Kiss your groom."

A sigh of relief fell from the crowd; it had been a very long day. Thor took his groom into strong arms, and swooped him right off his feet. After a moment of both of them smiling like two idiots in love, soft lips met in a perfect kiss.

Everyone cheered, the Asgardians jumping to their feet to celebrate their two kings. Even the Avengers were in poor glee and the majority of them joined in the clapping.

Hela stood to her feet, giving the two a slow and reluctant clap after receiving a death glare from her little brother. Her blue eyes rolled, only to cover up the tears in her eyes. At least one of them had been happy. One of Odin's three children had found their own happiness, for the first time she had been proved wrong.

For the second time, she reminded herself. Once by Loki and Once by Thor. Now They were even..

At her surface she felt relieved, but something shook deep in her very core. It rumbled with in and made her force in a breath. If he had done it, was there hope for her too? Or was she the same woman, alone and broken in the cell her father banished her in.

" I love you," Thor whispered to his husband.

" I love you too."

Bruce leaned in for another kiss, and felt the God pick him up. Slowly Thor carried him through the venue and to the car waiting for them. Throughout the chaos the guests hadn't been noticed the nano tech had stopped working at the end of the ceremony.

Thor stopped in front of Hela, and gave her a smile which she reluctantly returned. Her eyes held something fierce but it hasn't been hatred and Thor was okay with that.

" I'm glad you came.." He whispered to her, his free hand reaching out to lay on her strong shoulder.

Thor mover away from her touch after a long, long pause, and walked through those heavy double doors. As They got in, and the crowd cleared out.

Everyone except for the two outcast children of Odin. Loki's eyes met his sister's as he moved toward her very slowly.

" Thank you for inviting me," Hela said softly. Her lips curling into a loving smile.

" That was quite an entrance." Loki said simply.

Hela slowly got to her feet, and took her little brother in long, thin arms. She could hear the little sigh leave his lips. His body relaxed slightly as he returned her act of affection.

Neither of them would pull away first, not for a long time.

" I still don't know how you found me." Hela said softly, finally having her fill and pulling away from the tight hug.

" You don't know how the God Of Mischief managed to find you?" Loki's voice sounded almost offended, and his sister would have been worried if she hadn't caught that large smile. " You were sloppy, and dying, there was only one place you could have been."

" Well, I'm grateful you found me when you did."

" Lets enjoy the party, and we'll explain everything to Thor before his honeymoon."

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

Thor had his husband tight in his arms during their first dance, and he definitely stepped on Bruce's feet. At least they had changed into clothes that weren't ripped, and most likely didn't have barbeque stains.

The Asgardians had placed a flower crown on both groom's head and congratulated their kings. They danced slow and nice. Bruce could have done without his feet getting stepped on but he wasn't sure he wanted the song to end. He didn't want to move away from Thor for a second. Not again for a long time.

Their lips met again, soft and loving as the music came to an end. Thor's large hand slipped to his waist, the other cupping his cheek.

While they danced Peter was looked over by one of Asgard's many healers. His small hand clutched Wade's as their magic slowly started to close the cut. Peter was informed it wasn't deep, just very stubborn, and sensitive. He was surprised his healing factor hadn't done most of the work by now. But then again, stress affected his body in more ways than one.

Rebecca, Bruce's mother went to him after the first dance. She was still crying, happiness rumbling deep in her body. She was a nice little woman, with smile lines and a silver streak of hair running through deep black curls.

Her hands found Thor's and the other found Bruce, and her eyes loving and calm moved from them both.

" You have no idea how proud I am of you," Her voice shook and tears spilled from her eyes. Eyes identical to Burce's. " Both of you.."

" Mama," Her son whispered. Seeing her cry caused his voice to crackle and eyes to burn with tears. " Don't cry, I'm going to cry."

" Good! Crying is good for the soul!"

Thor pulled them all close, peppering kissed on both of their foreheads. The Asgardian wiped her tears and a grin tugged on his soft lips.

" I love you." Rebecca whispered.

" which one?"

" Both of you! Don't mess with me right now!" She sobbed, another set of tears spilling from her eyes.

Rebecca, or as Thor liked to call her "Mama Banner", had raised Bruce all on her own. Seeing her son grow into such a beautiful young man, she couldn't describe it. His success as both a hero and a doctor blew her away, and now here he was with the love of his life.

" Look at me," She said seriously, making Bruce stare into her eyes. "I am so proud of you."

" I know mama."

" It's okay if you disappoint me." She said softly. "You don't have to be perfect.."

" I know mama."

" That's what you've always been," Rebecca's words cracked in her throat and her hands trembled. " You've always been so perfect, so let yourself make some mistakes okay?"

" Okay."

" You can't live your life thinking about what could happen, that's not live Bruce."

That had been the same thing Loki had said to him.

You can't think about what's next, you have to focus on the present or you'll never live.

Bruce turned it around in his head for a long time. Slowly he turned to look up at Thor, a tear rolling down his cheek.

" Lets live.."

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆