14; Thor.

-'⚡ The two men couldn't go to sleep after what had taken place in their bed. Too awake, too mesmerized, too in love to pull away. Bruce slipped out of the bed, slowly his legs still shaking as he got to his feet. Thor went to the side of the bed, large hands slowly sliding up his thighs to grab his hips. Blue eyes screamed; come back to bed. The scientist pulled his clothes on, smiling down at his desperate lover.

" Come back to bed," The deep, Norse voice called to his little scientist. Piercing eyes warning him.

Bruce followed, the tone in his voice was like nothing he had heard before. Slowly he sunk onto the mattress, allowing himself to be guided by the form hand. He stared with love, not lust, burrowed deep in his pupils. He wanted nothing more for this kiss, to be swooped up and guided through another hungry make out.

But Thor wanted to be gentle, sweet, tender. He wanted to remind Bruce that he was ready to take care of him. That his large hands were not only there to touch him, but to mend his wounds, to run along those precious features. His kiss not only to pleasure, but to capture, to press against scars, to comfort their children.

They say there, silent, staring down at each other. It was quiet not because they had nothing to say but because there was everything to say. Because there eyes said more then their words. A firm grip met Bruce's cheek, and instead of speaking their lips met to tell their story.

They didn't need to speak to understand. Their kiss said; let's go away for awhile. They parted, with a heavy breath, forehead pressed against the others in a comforting gesture.

This was love. This was everything, and nothing. It was a perfect ocean, a chaotic tide that crashed into the shore, rumbling deep within their souls. This was a storm, because lightning was lighting the sky like a firework and rain was cooling their skin and oh my god the thunder was music to their ears.

The silence was their friend, an unspoken agreement that yes, they would take each other in sickness and in health. And when Bruce is reincarnated? Thor will be there, because he will not walk away from Bruce. He would stand in the rain for Bruce, he would cry for Bruce, die for Bruce. He loved Bruce.

" Do you love me?" Thor finally said softly, a thumb pressing against the little dimple on the others chin.

" Of course."

" Even at my worst, do you love me?"

" Especially at your worst."

There was a sudden beat in the God's chest, a sweat to his palms. Blue eyes met brown one's, an odd shift slipped over Thor's body. And then it came, a road of thunder echoing the sky, a volt of thunder crackling just outside the window. Rain began to pour, hard and fast because the weather was following Thor's heart beat.

And Bruce turned to watch, to admire the show. The chaos coming down from the heavens. Because that was his chaos, that was his Thor.

The god slowly laid Bruce down on the bed, blue eyes never leaving his lover. This time, as the rain poured and the thunder sang, Thor kissed his lover with all his power. All his mite. Because this was..this was everything he wanted.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

When Bruce woke up, his eyes met the windshield, which wasn't stopping the sun to burn his pupils. Thor's large hand met his thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. He looked so beautiful like this, perfect. Thor's lips were split into a wide grin, as soft rock played lowly through the small car speakers.

Bruce slowly sat up, a yawn leaving him as he stretched out his toes. He remembered packing, and running out the door to find somewhere quiet. He must've fallen asleep as soon as they started driving, he often fell asleep in car rides. They were calming.

" Good morning," Thor's voice was soft, quiet, in am attempt not to overload Bruce's senses. He had just waken up.

" it's morning..?"

" Yeah, you were asleep for awhile. I'm not complaining, you needed it. I could tell you haven't slept much since I left."

" And we're going to..?"

" Hawaii. You said you wanted to be somewhere quiet, small. I would bring you to Asguard but.." Thor trailed off, a plot flash of sadness sliding along his features.

" Hawaii sounds wonderful."

" Except, I don't know how to find Hawaii, so..Help me?"

" Pull over. I'll take us to the ports."

" huh?"

" They have ships. They carry people to the islands, it costs a lot less then air travel." Bruce hummed, leaning over to press kisses along his skin. " It's going to be a long drive though, is that okay."

" That is more then fine. The more time with you the better."

" How long are we staying?"

" Until Nick Fury shows up to tug us off the place himself. How dose that sound?"

" Perfect."

Thor slowly pulled over, following Bruce's orders. They met in a soft kiss, before changing seats. Bruce was the better navigator, AND he had a plan. Thor didn't have a plan. He was winging it, as usual.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

//More on the road trip next chapter! Im just setting it up.
//Is there anyone you want to see them interact with during their trip (over the phone)? Group Chats, face time, you name it!!