6; Thor?

-' ⚡  Bruce heard the footsteps drawing closer to his door, and he perked up. He was so happy to see Thor, him and Hulk both. A wide smile quickly slipped into a frown as the footsteps drones away. Banner took in a breath, slowly closing his bedroom door behind him. Nervousness welled in his heart, but the big guy was the one pulling Bruce to Thor.

He reached up, to place two gentle knocks on the God's door. Bruce waited for a response to open the door, and still he only cracked it.

" Can I talk to you?"

" Of course, Banner! Come on in." Thor's voice sounded happier then he looked, he looked disappointed with himself, angry. " Is everything okay."

" No. Its Not."

" What?"

" I made a mistake. I made a mistake and I need to fix it." Bruce said softly, pushing his glasses up, as his eyes narrowed to the God's.

" Are you okay?" Thor drew closer, placing a hand on the scientist's arm. Bruce leaned into his touch, even stepped closer which had sent excited shivers through the god of Thunder's body.

" No. Not until you know. Not until I tell you."

" Tell me.."

" I'm in love with you, Thor Odinson. I've been in love with you since we first became friends. But you're so pretty that I just, I was scared. But I know I'm not going to lose you, I'm not.."

In the middle of his rambling, Thor had grasped either side of the man's cheeks. At the last " I'm not", their eyes met in a soft gaze. The god of thunder leaned down, to hover over the scientist's lips. He was so close, Bruce was aching for him. Aching for the contact.

" I love you.." Thor said softly, his lips brushing against Bruce's as he spoke.

Bruce allowed his hands to slide up the God's neck, before gently running his fingers through the man's blonde locks. Thor leaned down, to connect their lips softly. Bruce felt his muscled arms wrap around his waist, pulling him dangerously close. Their lips slid along each others, neither of them pushing to make it more sexual. They were content in each others arms.

Soft circles rubbed against Bruce's hips, the much smaller man sighing against the soothing touch. Thor gently pulled him into the bed, laying him down on the mattress. He cuddled close to the scientist, and they carefully stared into each others eyes.

" You thought I was too beautiful, but I thought you were too smart." The God spoke softly, as he confessed to the man beside him.

One hand was still gripping Bruce's waist, and the other was softly playing with hos hair. The scientist was still holding the golden locks in h soft hands, happiness in his dark eyes.

" Thor?"

" Yes, Bruce?"

" Loki just opened the door."

Thor looked at the God behind him, and summoned Mjolnir to his hand, only to push it against the door so it couldn't be moved.

" All fixed. "

Bruce giggled, and pressed gentle kisses against his lips. Thor slowly crawled over him, connecting their lips once more, into a tender kiss. Nothing could ruin this moment, nothing but the sound of his phone going off.

The ringtone signified it was his work phone, Thor slowly parted away from Bruce. He pulled the phone out, and answered the hero's call.

" Thor?" Steve asked softly, he still wasn't entirely sure if he had dialed the right number.

" Yeah. Cap, what's up?" He questioned, the God didn't want to leave Bruce. Not now. Not after they were finally together.

" We need you for the mission. Look, Nat has been compromised. " Steve sounded scared, like maybe he would cry. " Tony doesn't look good either. Please, please come. "

" Yeah. I'll pack. When will the jet pick me up?"

" Late tonight. 10:30 p.m., I believe."

" Okay, I'll be ready. Bye cap."

" bye, Thor. Tell Bruce I say hello."

As soon as Thor hung up, he caught the puppy dog eyes staring into Thor's soul. Why weren't they both called in? They were always together. If Thor wasn't here, Hulk could become a threat. Not to mention, he wouldn't get anymore kisses. Even after their simple kiss, being pulled away for the short time was agonizing.

They were silent for a long time, but it wasn't the usual, comforting silence. This was suffocating. Bruce slowly sat up, and moved toward the God. Thor wrapped an arm around him, kissing his hair.

He finally was able to touch the man, kiss him, hold him, and he had to leave. The scientist cuddled close to him, his eyes shutting softly. It was like he was trying to absorb the affection so he wouldn't starve.

" It'll be okay. I'll just figure out how to use my phone." Thor pipped up, offering him a wide smile, forced, but large nonetheless.

" Yeah. We can text, there's no harm in that. And call."

" And call."

Everything in Bruce's eyes were begging the other to kiss him again, they had held their feelings in for so long, that it was so nice to let the passion take over. Just for once.

Thor led his much smaller body back down against the mattress, and I else new down, to kiss the man. It wasn't until now that the God realized the softness of his lips. They were so gentle, even the eagerness of his kiss was soft. His taste wasn't anything like Jane; he tasted like artificial strawberry and honey.

When they were this close, Bruce's smell had invaded his senses. He didn't have a harsh scent like Thor, not too masculine, but not too feminine either. The smaller man smelled of an ocean breeze, as well as a bundle of wild flowers. He couldn't explain it.

Thor slowly crawled over the scientist, pushing him closer. He didn't seem small until they were this close. Bruce leaned into the touch, his inner thighs pressing on either side of Thor's hips.

Bruce couldn't believe how strong he was, his hands slowly rubbing at his strong back muscles. He took in every little detail of Thor's lips, the taste of beer and milk chocolate. The feeling of silk. Even the protective movement against his lips. He smelled like the fresh air, and bonfires. Everything about him masculine, he was a literal god.

" Bruce?"

" Yeah?" The scientist painted gently against his lips, eyes fluttering softly.

" I'll call you every single day. I promise."

" good. I was going to make you promise anyway."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*