50; Separation Anxiety

━━⛥⌒*゚

Somehow, they had made in time. Thor was waiting at the alter. Everything was gorgeous in here.

The venue was white, with gold trim spiraling all over the walls in a gorgeous pattern. The ceiling was covered in silk fabric, a green that Thor had only seen in the forest. The music was light and slow. It felt so nice on your ear, like a calm whisper or a gentle coo.

While neither Bruce or Thor wanted a lot of people at the wedding, It felt nice knowing the Asgardians came to support. Loki had counted on them coming and doubled the amount of seats.

The ceremony wasn't traditional, but the action they chose to show their binding had been the unity of sand. Each person, that being Bruce, Thor, Loki, Peter, Wade, Brunhilde, and Hemindale, had separate vessels of sand, all different colors.

There was a large vase in between them, ready for each person to poor the sand.

Thor's sand was the first to be placed. The color of it was black, and the skin spilled smoothly into the glass.

Bruce was second, and he was more careful not to spill then Thor had been. His sand was dark brown and a little harder to pour then his husbands.

Once the sand was all poured in, and the layers of each person was stacked to the top, they were ready for the and of the ceremony.

Thor had been waiting until the moment he could kiss Bruce, anticipation running through him. When it finally happened; Peter tripped and fell onto the table. The glass vase shattered all over the hard floor.

The whole venue went quiet, even Peter was slow and careful as he stood up. The crash had sounded so loud and so quiet all in one, like a bullet spilling through the air.

Loki was rubbing his temple with a deep sigh; of course. He wasn't surprised they had been struck with such bad luck. After he had made everything so perfect it came crashing down. But there was still a smile on both their faces.

Thor tried not to laugh; and Bruce was giving him a look. Before they new it they were all bursting into laughter. Except for Peter who was trying to hide in Wade's arms.

" Did you get that in tape?" Wade called out to the photographer, who put his thumbs up. "I'm going to need that video then buddy!"

They turned to go back to the long ceremony. They were yet again hit with a couple more strikes of bad luck.

The instruments that had arrived late ended up breaking after Peter's incident. They weren't sure how the strings popped out like that, but the instrument let out a squeal right before. Then Peter's head started bleeding. He must have not felt it after the fall.

Peter's brows furrowed, the thick red blood oozing from an open cut on his forehead. He took his fingers and pressed them against the irritation. A long hiss left him and he tried to use the fabric of his suit to soak it up. Wade leaned over and whispered the problem to Bruce. After a moment Thor asked the efficient to pause.

Loki sucked in a deep breath, an exasperated noise left him, followed by a mutter of "Odin's beard, how much more can we take."

The guests at this point were trying not to laugh, and Tony stood up. Bruce watched as he moved to aid Peter, there was a long moment of hesitation and Wade quickly stepped in between the two.

" It's not a deep cut, can you grab my emergency kit?" Wade cooed toward Thor, who nodded and moved quickly.

As he patched Peter up, and bandaged his head, he had acted like Tony hadn't been there at all. Stark had just stood there, wide eyes and unsure of himself. Wade lightly pulled off his fiancè's bloodied up blazer, and kissed his bandage with a soft smile. Peter smiled lightly in response and whispered his gratitude.

It had been the first time that Tony had realized that Peter didn't need him anymore. He was getting along plenty fine without his father's metaling, and given the fight they had last night, he didn't want it.

After making sure he was okay, Thor made sure to announce it. He turned and right before the ceremony began again, stole a kiss from Bruce. A small moment of reassurance that he could see his husband needed.

There they stood, the mess of sand and glass all gone now. Thor took his hand, and slipped the wedding band onto his ring finger with a loving smile. Bruce did the same.

" Now would be the time for Vows, if there aren't anymore surprises." The efficient grumbled dryly.

Thor fumbled as he reached for the letter in his pocket, he could say a thousand words and none of them would have perfectly summed up how he felt about his husband. He opened his mouth to speak, and was cut off by rolling thunder.

Bruce turned to look at him, eyes filled with confusion.

" That's not me," Thor promised.

They into each others eyes for a long time, unsure but ready for whatever the world had to throw at them. It looked like their bad luck wasn't quite over.

" Dear God's!" Loki yelled, he was almost ready to burst into tears. This was vetting ridiculous.

A couple of the Avengers stood up, pointing at the giant window behind Bruce and Thor. They hesitated to turn. What they saw had forced Bruce into deep confusion and silent terror. A dark sky, crowded with deep black clouds. It was odd though, the sun was still out and the brightness hadn't been suffocated by the thick precipitation in the sky.

The Entrance; large double doors with gold trim to match the venue, had bursted open. A thin woman stood in the center. A woman with long black hair fell down to her waist, with frozen blue eyes, and high cheekbones.

Hela.

" Did you think you could get rid of me so easily?"

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆