58; Love Lies In The Submissive

━━⛥⌒*゚

Bruce and Thor had spent their morning in bed. The room was warm and comforting, almost nice enough to make them forget the time was ticking away. Thor was the big spoon, of course. Large arms enveloped the much smaller male and pressed him as close as he could.

Bruce had his eyes shut and his head pressed against his husband's strong chest, a hand falling over his bicep. He looked at peace. Soft lips parted just slightly and they curled into a small smile. Thor was warm and he couldn't help but burrow into the heat radiating off golden skin.

The fan in the room twisted lazily in a slow, endless loop, making a light noise in the quiet atmosphere. Thor listened to the quiet breaths leaving his husband. Calm and peaceful. His chest rose and fall, like the waves sneaking up on a sandy beach. Bruce pressed his ear against the middle of his chest and listened to the pumps.

The God allowed his hand to inch down his small body. His fingertips traced up his abdomen, the fabric of his shirt rising with every light touch. Bruce found himself pushing back against Thor. He let out a quiet whimper.

Lips met the back of his neck; lazily wandering over the sensitive skin. Thor listened to the quiet sounds. Needy and desperate, just like he liked it.

Fingers teased at his nipples, causing a blush to tickle his cheeks. Bruce bit down in his bottom lip. Light teasing against the spot causing pink buds to harden against his fingers. Bruce reached down to touch himself, warmth spreading between his thighs. Thor stopped him with a low growl, tugging his hands behind his back. 

" What are you doing?"

" I..I was going to touch.." Bruce whispered, trying not to look his husband in the eyes.

" You didn't ask permission, angel." He cooed against his ear. Tone deep, rumbling against his eardrum. " You don't get to touch what isn't yours without permission."

Bruce only whined quietly at him. He could feel a large hand keeping his wrists together and bound behind him. That was until he could feel the touch sliding up his inner thigh.

" Sir, please." Bruce whispered. He bit into his bottom lip; the lazy touch brushed just shy of what he needed over and over, causing a gasp to leave him.

" Should I? You've been a bad boy." Thor hummed quietly, sucking lightly at the hickey on his throat.

" I'm sorry! Please. Please touch me.."

He pressed back against him, little wiggled brushing against his husband's hard cock. He could feel the hand leave his thigh and pull his pants down.

Bruce perked up, turning to look up at him. Instead his head was pushed down. He felt something rub against his thighs again. This time, with a light click, it started buzzing quietly. Thor moved the toy over his sensitive skin softly.

" What are you doing?" Bruce whispered.

" Shhh, be a good boy for me, angel." Thor cooed.

After a lot of teasing Bruce was shaking under all the light touches. He was quietly begging for him, thighs trembling. Thor dragged the tip of the toy over his entrance.

Bruce was ready to beg for him to do something, anything. The slow build up was almost painful. Before a word could form on his lips he felt the vibrator press inside him. He let out quiet moans as the toy inched inside tight walls.

Thor's hand wrapped around his cock, putting just enough pressure so his baby boy couldn't cum. Not without permission.

Bruce wasn't quiet as the buzz of the vibrator moved against his most sensitive spots. Moans dragged from his pink lips and his body squirmed under Thor's tight grip. Long lashes squeezed shut and pink blossomed over his cheeks. Lips trailed all over tan skin, and blue eyes never left his body as he played with the tiny boy im his arms.

Every brush against his prostate caused tears to well in his brown eyes; he was so close if Thor would let him. Mindless edging until Bruce was brain dead and he couldn't help up move his hips against the slow movements. Loud noises of pleasure silenced the closer he got.

" Please, Thor, please!" Bruce cried out. His body twitching lightly and his back arching against the toy.

Thor watched his eyes roll back and drool started on his pink lips. He smirked down at his husband and hummed quietly. Soft kisses turned to harsh bites against caramel skin.

" You know how to ask, angel." Thor hummed against his ear in that tone that wrecked Bruce Every time.

After a mess of quiet whines and lazy attempt to grind against his hand he finally gave in. Bruce buried his face into one of many pillows and pleaded quietly all over again.

" Sir, please let me cum," He whispered quietly.

A gasp of relief left him when he felt a hand move along his length. Slow pumps and quick thrusts of the toy brought him to the edge. His orgasm hit him like a bus. Bruce cried out in pleasure as he came in white ribbons, his chest heaving softly.

" What, mmm, what are you doing?" Bruce whined quietly.

Thor hadn't turned the toy off. It still moved slowly along warm walls and drew a gasp from his lips.

" I'm not done with you yet," Thor cooed against his ear.

He could feel the smaller male shutter against his words. They would be like this all night, until Thor was satisfied or Bruce mewed their safe word.

Bruce had told him how much he like overstimulation, so of course he had to try it. He was glad he did. Thor had never seen his husband this messy. It was a pretty site; spit rolling down his chin, tan skin flushed in a light pink, lips parted to let out angelic noises. Gods, he didn't deserve the boy in his arms.
☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆