16; Strongest Avenger

SMUT!

-' ⚡ How did they get here? Thor couldn't remember, all he knew was he was in the passenger seat and oh my god Bruce was undoing his belt. Angelic kisses traveled up his thighs, and the warmth that traveled down his body was all the scientist's fault. Through hooded blue eyes, he watched his small, careful hands slowly tug his pants from wide hips.

Bruce's wet tongue traveled along his clothed member, causing a chill to run down his spine. Fingers ran through the mess of deep brown hair, offering a tug that said " baby please keep going" because fuck was Bruce Banner the sexiest man in their galaxy.

The smaller avenger took Thor in his hands, lips curling around his sensitive tip. The god responded with a soft groan as he watched Bruce pull back with a pop, his wet tongue traveling down his hardened cock. His mouth found Thor's tip once again, and his head slowly sank down to take the larger man deep into his throat. Another tug at the deep brown hair caused a moan to escape Bruce, the vibrations going all the way down to his base.

This was amazing, the way Bruce flicked his tongue over sensitive skin. His head bobbed to a steady rhythm, the vibrations coming from a hum. There wasn't any time to "guess that song!" because right now, Bruce was bobbing his head and fuck Thor couldn't think.

He sucked in a harsh breath, groaning at the sudden change in pace. It was slower now that the scientist was taking Thor into his throat, inching down until his tip hit the back of his throat. The warmth emitting from his mouth, enveloped around his cock caused his hips to shift.

The feeling that Bruce drew from him was amazing, those blue eyes following his baby boy's movements. He ran fingers through the man's hair, encouragingly playing with the soft locks.

" Bruce I-" He tried to warn his scientist, only to spill into his mouth. His orgasm was like a fever, warming his tan body. He watched through hooded lids as Bruce bobbed his head through the small spasms in his hips. " holy..wow.."

Banner pulled off of his boyfriends member with a pop, staring up at him through long lashes. Bruce used his sleeve to wipe the cum dribbling onto his chin. He bit his lip, and watched for some kind of reaction. Did he like that?

Thor responded by meeting their lips into a soft kiss, large arms wrapping around them. A giggle left the scientist as he pulled away, and he carefully pulled off the paper burger king crown. Small hands helped the man back into his boxers, and zipped back into his jeans.

He had no idea that Bruce could do something like that.

" Did you..Did you like it?" Bruce asked softly as he pulled away from his lips, a harsh red hue coating his hazel cheeks.

" I loved it." Thor reassured with a hum, leaning down to peck his lips.

" Yeah..I- me too.." The smaller male crawled into his lap, laying his head on the broad chest.

There was a silence as they held onto each other, Thor's cheeks bright red. They didn't pull away for a long time, not until Bruce's phone was ringing like crazy and they were forced to pick it up.

" Uncle Banner?" Peter said softly, yelling echoing in the background

" Pete?" Bruce quickly crawled off of Thor, turning him on speaker.

" Hello nephew!" Thor boomed, a grin falling over him as he started up the car.

" I need help." His voice was a small whisper, almost silent. A shake in his tone, lashes fluttering. " Please?"

" What's going on, Pete?" Bruce asked that gentle, loving gone ringing through the air.

That tone caused the blondes heart to flood, the way his face flashed into a worried glance. Thor saw his head tilt and that sad dimple pop out before Peter even said anything, because he listened and he knew. There was a faint thought in his head, a small idea that Bruce Banner would make a wonderful father.

The flash of their small, blonde hair blue eyed children appeared in his mind. How Bruce might hold them, what the man would do if they cut their knees trying to spar-wait no, that was Asguardian children, what were human children like?

That's when Peter's voice cut through the air, flooding Thor's ears. It was a harsh snap back to reality: " Everything's fine, just um- you know what..? I'll figure it out. I'm sorry to bother you."

" Bother us? You could never, ever bother us." Thor's thick, Norse voice slipped along the air. " What is going on, kid?"

It was Bruce's turn to think about his boyfriend, brown eyes analyzing every feature. The way his smile fell lopsided, and the little wrinkle above his brow. There was a future with the man.

" Everyone started yelling at each other, and I don't know how to make them stop.."

" You can't make them stop, but you can get away. " Thor said softly, shifting in his seat to push himself closer. " Is Wade with you?"

" That's the problem, I'm fighting with Dad. He made Wade feel like shit, and I don't know where the hell he is.."

" Give the phone to Loki."

Peter complied, the yelling getting louder as he drew nearer. There was a crackle on the other line, the phone in Loki's grasp.

" Hello?" The God of Mischief hummed, a black brow cocking his tone of voice was coated in its usual arrogance.

" Am I on speaker, brother?"

" No."

" Good. I want you to listen closely." Thor's voice was low, a deep growl that sent a shiver down his brothers spine. " You're going to punish Tony for what he did to Wade, I need you to shapeshift as me when you do it."

" Why..?"

" Because he deserves it. Because I won't let him stand here and hurt our nephew.."

" of course, dear brother. "

" And Loki?"

" Yes, Thor?"

" I love you.."

" Yeah, me too.."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*