26; Hide

-'☁

Hulk wasn't ready to leave the house. As soon as he and Thor stepped onto the sidewalk his bones went cold, and deep brown eyes widened to the size of plates. His hand held tight around Thor's, his breath a harsh pant. Every inhale was a large effort. The amazing Hulk, working himself into a panic attack. All of the voices on the streets, every pair of eyes glued to his body, each slow step echoing through the cement under their feet. Every sense was overloading, the light blinding his deep green eyes. 

Thor took one look at his poor green giant, and his hands met the much larger males. The god pulled him closer with a small frown. " Baby?"

That soothing voice slipped through the harsh barrier built up in all his panic, and Hulk met pretty blue eyes. He wished more then anything that those yes, those perfect eyes would drown out every loud boom echoing through New York. Hulk wished that loving voice would pull him from his pain, would silence the loud whispers falling from every mouth. 

Thor found his cheek, thumbs swiping away tears. His whole body trembled under the simple touch and Hulk wanted more then anything to hide back inside the compound and never leave. The fresh air burned his lungs with every deep breath. The green giant allowed a scared sob leave him, and his large body began to change, shrink in Thor's arms. 

A scared giant replaced with a scared little boy in the gods arms. His fingers dug into tan skin, clinging onto large arms wrapped around him. Bruce was swimming in the Hulk's large clothes, the fabric hanging off his small body. Tears welled in his caramel eyes and he shook against his love.

Bruce didn't have to look; he could FEEL Thor's guilty look. It wasn't his fault and the doctor wish he knew that. He wish if he told his boyfriend he would believe it. But Thor would beat himself up over it until Bruce had forgotten about the incident. 

" I want to go back inside," Banner whispered. His voice sounded so shaky, like an earthquakes rumbled through his body. He buried himself deep in Thor's large arms. Hiding from the world. Hiding from New York.  " Please."

Thor scooped him up without a word and carried his love into the tower. He felt foolish thinking Hulk and Bruce would be perfectly fine after the kidnapping. Maybe the first time, or the second he was fine but this time it finally broke him. Bruce had more to loose now, a life to live, not to mention how he was taken. He had felt so safe, hidden away in Hawaii with the prettiest man-god in the universe and still managed to be swept away. Pried from safe arms, and dragged somewhere he couldn't recognize, somewhere he could never feel safe. 

Could I ever feel safe again? Was it an option? Would Thor leave me for my constant paranoia? Would I be paranoid forever? 

The thought forced him to cuddle closer to Thor, a tear bubbling behind his waterline. Could he help it?  The god took them to the elevator, Friday scanned his ocean blue eyes. Bruce felt his mind float off into space as the A.I. accepted them. Thor was deathly quiet as he held his lover close to him, fear deep inside of his body.

♡ ; ♡

Thor laid Bruce on his bed, and tucked his body under the thick blanket. He ordered pizza for breakfast and fetched as soon as Friday announced his arrival. The god watched everyone come and go, taking slices here and there. A small group; Loki, Steve, Peter, and Bucky sat around and had a nice talk. Only Peter ate, Thor set aside a whole pizza box for the boy. He needed food.

Everyone kept asking for Bruce but, Thor told them it was better not to crowd him. He needed time to think. Time to himself. Thor had realized what their relationship had come to, codependent. He wanted more then to get back to his love and hold him close but the impulse was so strong Thor had realized Bruce had become a drug.

A drug. That's what he was. He was a beautiful human being, the perfect boyfriend, someone Thor was never afraid to love but a drug nonetheless. They just needed their time. The god didn't want to make this worse because in his pain he had been the only thing to nurse Bruce back to health. It was unhealthy. 

Thor would go back to his boyfriend soon, but a little time apart everyday would do them good. Some time for Bruce to pick up on some hobbies, and find himself once again. Thor looked for support groups but he didn't find anything Bruce or Hulk would be comfortable with.

Maybe the Avengers needed to make their own. They had all been through a lot, Tony, Bucky, Steve, Nat, Loki. Everyone needed to get their pain off their chest. He knew it felt like he was holding his own on his broad shoulders, and they were getting sore.

He rubbed his soft face, a small frown spilling over his pink lips. Thor stood up and slipped into his room to find something to do. As soon as he picked up a Spider-Man comic book the time passed by quickly. They portrayed Peter like a 20-year-old virgin, straight as hell, with daddy issues. 

Boy were they wrong about all of the Avengers. Boy were they wrong.

♡ ; ♡

.· '𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌☆'¨) ¸.·*¨)

  (¸.·' (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)