Introduction

Yongsun Kim

(A/N: Pretty right?)

"Honey, you look so beautiful in that dress." Her father complimented as he guides her down the grand staircase. Yongsun just gave him a tight smile and walk besides her dad. 

The dress is indeed stunning as it complemented her beauty. But despite how gorgeous she looks, still, she's kinda awkward with the thought of tonight's event since for the first time in years, her parents will introduce her to all of their business partners and investors as the next ruler of Starlight Corporation.

Being rich and noble is indeed everyone's dream.. but not for her.

Yes, she hates to be one of them. She hates how those people drown themselves into paperworks and boring meetings. She hates how they ignore everything and didn't even have enough time for their family. She hates how they care about the money more than the people that care for them the most. She hates it, she hates her parents because they are like that.

Yongsun was just surprised when the maids knocked on her room and handed her a box that contains a black dress and tells her to get ready before 7pm. She wanted to decline and just sleep till God knows how long, but she knows her father will barge into her room and scold her about the things she doesn't wanna listen to. So even if she's not fond of tonight's party, she forces herself to respect and attend.

Being the next CEO of Starlight is her responsibility anyways. She's the only child and it's her job to continue the legacy of her parent's business.

Why can't I just live like a normal person does?

----

Moonbyul Yi

"This will be the last time I'll inform you moon, pay your rent if you don't want to sleep in the streets for the next few days." The tenant reminds byul as he walks out after a few discoursed.

He's been bugging byul to pay the monthly rent but the girl always delays the supposed-to-be payment. It's not that she doesn't want to pay, it's just she's still working her ass out to find the money for the rent. The salary she gets being a bartender in her friend's bar is just enough for her meals three times a day. Sometimes she'll skip meals so she could save them for other purposes.

Now that's it's her third time to be called by the tenant, she knows the guy will kick her out sooner or later if she wouldn't pay her apartment's rent.

Guess I'll lend some money to Jin oppa again.

Life is hard for byul but she disregards those negative thoughts and continues living her life to the fullest. But sometimes she can't help but ask..

Why can't I just live like a normal person does?

---

A/N:

Hi..

it's me..

mo_onstar 👋

P.S. This will be my last story before I'll officially quit wattpad.