Chapter 8

Three days have passed and yongsun was still nowhere to be seen. Byul thinks the girl got tired of going out in the middle of the night or have important business to attend that's why she's exhausted and just sleeps.. but when she visits sunmi's store for the night to buy some food, there she sees a person in the dark corner of the streets and byul immediately recognize who she is.

With the same outfit; pajamas and sweater, of course she know it's yongsun.

"You look like you're about to assassinate someone. Can't you stand in a brighter spot?" Byul said with a hint of a smile underneath her mask. She admits, she slightly missed yongsun's presence even if they just met once.

"I'm afraid someone would see me and be in danger like last time. In this spot only you know I'm here, soooo yeah." Yongsun said and emerged from the dark, scratching her nape as if she's been caught doing something illegal. She's just too shy to talk to byul again.. who she considered her only outside friend.

"So you're waiting for me?" Byul said and put both of her hands on her hooded jacket's pocket.

Yongsun looks everywhere but byul. She was indeed waiting for the girl in the past minutes, hoping she would see her again. And if luck is on her side.. she would like to drag byul somewhere and accompany her just last time.

"Isn't it obvious? You're the only one I know here." Yongsun admits even if she felt her cheeks are blushing.

She's just thankful she's wearing a mask to hide her flushed face. She's too shy to ask the same favor to byul again. Byul goes to her last time, but now she isn't sure if the girl is willing to escort her again.

"You know sunmi unnie." Byul simply responded.

"But can I drag her with me?"

"So you mean you're dragging me again this time?" Byul said that made yongsun scrunched her nose and slowly nod as if she's too shy to talk. She was fidgeting her fingers too, which made byul conclude she's nervous about her answer.

Byul didn't talk and was just waiting for yongsun to speak. And when yong seems to understand, she sighed and answer.

"I was hoping I can buy you a new box of soda."

Byul almost choked at yongsun's bribing method. She's this desperate for byul to escort her again this midnight that she's willing to buy her a new one.

Byul doesn't know how to react or what to say to the latter. She said to herself earlier she wants to go home, yet when she saw yongsun, it's like all her life's decisions vanished in an instant.

"But the box you gave me is not empty yet." Byul replied with a smile. She's not lying though, the box is indeed not empty and it still has 4 to 5 sodas inside.

When byul's responds, she saw how yongsun face looks downcast. She saw the disappointment in her eyes but managed to change it before byul can notice her demeanor, but it was too late, byul already saw it.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Byul said with a slight of teasing. She wants to know how yongsun handles things like this.. on how can she drag byul with her without something to tip.

"Uuh.. I don't know.. maybe stare at you until you let me drag you without a bribe." Yongsun said innocently, making byul erupt with laughter at how hopeless she is. So this is her second plan, to stare at byul until she decides to go with her.

"Pretty please?"

----

Byul has promised to herself that she should never get too attached to a person where there are possibilities she could like her.. but now what is she doing? Yongsun just pleads and whine like a 5-year-old little kid and the girl managed to drag byul with her.