Chapter 37

The chirps of the birds resting in their balcony wakes byul up. She wanders her eyes at the place, and the new environment welcomes her eyes. She literally forgot she moves out the other day and just realized it now when she saw unfamiliar things in the bedroom. But what makes her smile after is when she feels warmth beside her, sleeping soundly while its arms are wrapped around her bare waist.

Scenes from last night immediately clouded her thoughts, the moans, every passionate kiss, the rough clutches, and even how they pleasure themselves hit byul's head like a bullet hit the bull's eye. Her cheeks reddened from the thought but she never felt regretful of doing it with yongsun. And as far as she remembers, the girl wasn't gonna regret any of it too.

Yongsun might have felt the person beside her wakes up as she slowly opens her eyes too, adjusting her vision towards the brightness of the place. When she saw byul was having fun watching her, she genuinely smiles and hides her face in the crook of byul's neck. She doesn't know but she felt embarrassed by just thinking how loud she gets last night. She's not even fond of cursing but she just realized she have cursed everybody in every different language she knows.

"Don't act shy when you legit dominate me last night. Now I doubt if it's your first time." She teased, pulling the blanket up to their bare chest.

"Shut up! I did not."

"Oh really? Want some flashbacks?"

Yongsun silenced byul by covering her mouth tightly with her hands and bites her neck like a vampire. The latter screams in pain but laughs after she feels yongsun whining. She's having so much fun teasing the girl that she forgot that it's almost lunchtime, and just realized when she feels her stomach grumbling in hunger.

"I'm hungry.."

"Then eat me." Yongsun joked and erupt in laughter.

After the romance they share last night, it's like theirs part of them that's changed, in a good way though. Yongsun stops laughing when she didn't get any response to her joke, and as she raises her head to look at byul, she saw how serious the girl looks.

"Really?" Byul asks, lips now form into a taunting smile which made yongsun immediately blush as she gently pushes byul away from her, and quickly stood up to take a shower. She panics that she rose quickly, doesn't even mind if byul sees her naked body. What for? They actually devoured each other last night and she'll pretend she feel bashful?

"I'm just kidding! We should eat proper food first." Yongsun stated, heading towards byul's clothes and choose something she can wear. Byul on the other hand was shamelessly checking her girlfriend's figure. Swallowing the lump that's starting to form in her throat as she's having a good look at yongsun's immaculate body.

"First? So after that I can eat you?"

Yongsun didn't respond but a light chuckle escaped her mouth. When she has decided what to wear, she turns around and saw byul having a great time in her life. She doesn't even realize yongsun was now raising her eyebrow at her since what she's looking at is the view from down below.

"Stop looking!" Yongsun raised her voice when byul keep looking even if she already snap her fingers to get her attention. Byul slowly looks at her eyes while licking her lips at the process.

"You know, you should get used to it." Byul broke her silence.

"What? You, watching me naked?"

"Yes, and me fucking you always." She stated and wink at yongsun, making the latter blush in an instant and gets the clothes scattered on the floor and throws them on her, which byul quickly pulled the sheets up to her head to hide.