Chapter 10

For the past months and those many times they met in midnights to talk about life, moonbyul and yongsun grew fond of each other that they started to plan what day they will meet or where should they go next.

Yongsun told byul that she wouldn't go out every day since wendy said she should atleast be careful about sneaking often, for the reason that maybe her parents will figure out what she's been doing. That's why every just two days yongsun will escape and meet byul.. who is now officially her friend.

She sometimes visits the bar, not to drink but to watch byul do her job, which byul wouldn't mind also. Yongsun became her friend, her listener, and companion.. and that's what yongsun feels for byul too.

Irene also grew closer with yongsun, and the girl became her entertainer when byul is busy and is with another customer. But even if yongsun considers irene as her friend, still, she didn't tell her about herself or the sneaking thing that only byul knows.

And oh.. irene still thinks byul and yongsun are a couple.

"Yong, someones flirting with your girl.." Irene blurted out of nowhere while her eyes are fixed at someone from their side, which where byul positioned to make the order of the customer.

"Huh, girl?" Yongsun was confused about who the girl irene was talking about. But when the latter looks at her with furrowed eyebrows, that's when yongsun remembers who is the girl irene was pertaining about.

"I-I mean.. where?"

Irene points at where byul is located and they saw a certain girl was talking to byul with a sweet smile form on her lips. For yongsun, she sees it as nothing, and the customer was just talking to byul. But for irene who likes to flirt, she knows it is something more.

"They're just talking, I think." Yongsun responded but her eyes are locked at the two who are exchanging smiles and talking comfortably.

Yongsun was confused about why byul was comfortable with the girl. As far as she knows, byul doesn't like to entertain most girls who talk with her while at work..

Well, that's what she noticed everytime she's here so she can tell.

"No, look at her eyes.. it's sparkling with adoration, and look at her mouth, it's almost ripping with how big her smile is." Irene debated as she keeps on glaring at the two girls who were unknown to them that irene was looking at them.

Yongsun was still not convinced by irene's statement, and it's not that it's her business to mingle at byul's business since they're just friends.

"It's normal for me.. and how can you say that kind of stares are flirting? I can't sense anything."

Yongsun drinks the soda in her glass as she tries to relax irene because she's starting to fix herself as if she's planning on interrupting the two.

"I can tell because I flirt with byul before, and that's what I always do." Irene mindlessly said and when she analyzes her answer, she looks at yongsun with an apologetic expression, then nervously chuckled as if she's been caught doing something.

Yongsun just smiles at her friend since she knows irene thinks they are in a relationship.

"But that was before okay, I'm not interested with byul nowadays. What matters now is that.."

Pointing at the two people who's still unaware that someone was talking behind their back, irene raised her eyebrows while giving yongsun a bitchy face.