Chapter 9

Two days had passed after byul and yongsun's second meet and chill. After that time, yongsun was nowhere to be found again. Byul knows though, she speculated that yongsun sneaks out after two to three days. So she's expecting later this midnight, yongsun will be there waiting again.

She lifts her hand and looks at her wristwatch.. 11:45 pm, she still has few hours to kill before she out.

"Thank you byul." One of the dudes she knows thank her when she handed him the drink he ordered. Byul just smiles at him as she looks at the guy that was slowly vanishing at her sight.

The bar feels empty tonight and just a few customers are inside. It was expected since it's Monday and the others are busy with their separate lives. Byul likes it when it's not too crowded though, she can think rationally and her body could relax a bit.

or so she thought..

"Hey beauty." Irene teasingly said with a hint of flirting that made byul scoff internally.

Irene is really doing every flirting method when it comes to byul. It's like she's doing her best to get byul herself for a reason the latter doesn't know why. She didn't put a love potion to the girl's drink yet it keeps coming.

"Don't look at me like you're gonna bite byul... I might let you."

"What do you want?" Byul said in defeat as she walks infront of Irene, but far enough to give the girl her own space... and maybe to keep herself safe from irene's hands that pulls her everytime the girl gets an opportunity.

"It's expected that I want you but okay, I'll order the same drink as before." Irene responded with a grin and byul responded with an opposite expression. She rolled her eyes at the latter but the girl just chuckles at what she did.

"So, where's your girlfriend?"

Moonbyul busies herself by preparing the ingredients and tools needed to make irene's drink, and when the girl asks her that question, she stops for a bit but proceeds after a second anyway.

"I didn't say I have one."

"So you don't have one?" Irene happily stated as if she heard some miracle from heaven. Byul lifted her head to look at the girl infront of her, just so she can scoff and gave it a smirk.

"I also didn't say I don't have one."

Irene's mood fell down and she crossed her arms to her chest, acting like she's pissed or something but a pout was visible on her face. If byul will describe irene now, she almost wants to whine and protest.

"I'll consider that as a maybe." Irene said and bring back her usual demeanor again, the flirty and teasing one.

"However, still that means I can flirt with you?"

"No you can't!"

Byul stops and cursed mentally, thinking how hardheaded irene can be. Out of all the girls she rejected, irene was the one who doesn't give up and surrender. Even if byul gives her an attitude, irene will just laugh and annoy her thoroughly.

"Yes I can, if you're taken then I'll stop. I might be annoying but I respect people's relationships. I'm not a wrecker, you know."

"And I think you're single, or maybe in a complicated relationship.. which means I can keep bugging my favorite bartender whenever I want to."

A girlfriend is her only salvation if she wants irene to stop. But that's the problem though, she doesn't have one.. and she's not planning on having one.