Chapter 11

--

"Oh, here she is."

Irene enthusiastically stated when they saw yongsun approaching their table while holding liquors in both hands. She was smiling widely and the people that were watching her can't help but smile too and when she noticed they are looking, she felt embarrassed and change her appearance into a shy expression.

"What did you guys talk.. you look happy." Irene teases while wiggling her eyebrows at her friend. Yongsun just ignored her and went beside her to find herself a comfortable seat.

"Yongsun right? I didn't know byul has a girlfriend." Hyejin starts the moment yongsun sits.

"By the way, let me introduce myself again. I'm Ahn Hyejin, and this is my girlfriend, Jung Wheein." Hyejin added and forward her hand infront of yongsun, asking for a handshake. Same as wheein who smiles widely at her and did what her girlfriend does.

"I was worried when hyejin was followed by irene. I thought she booked a fling for the night and forgot I'm with her." Wheein stated while shaking yongsun hands in the process. She then glared at hyejin who just laughed out loud after her girlfriend's statement.

Irene who was innocently drinking her liquor in the corner, burst out laughing too.

"Oh, that's why you're glaring at me when I took a seat." Irene said while holding her laugh.

Yongsun was nervous about what she will act infront of byul's friends earlier, but it all vanished now. Wheein did wash away the uncomfortable barrier between them. Now she was laughing with the three as if she knows them for so long.

"If she didn't explain you're byul's friends I'm gonna smack the shit out of her." Wheein proceeds to tell while glaring at hyejin who was lifting her hands near her chest as if she's surrendering and telling wheein she's innocent.

After the slight bickering of the two, the atmosphere became light and they talk about various stories from how wheein and hyejin became a couple and how they managed to strengthen their relationship for the past years. Irene shared her love story with her ex too and how they break-up. Yongsun was just politely listening to every word they say. If they laugh, she would laugh too.

And honestly, she can say this is one of her best nights.

No drama, just pure having fun.

The cocktail byul made for them is so good too that yongsun already drink two glass of it. She promised herself to drink just one knowing she's not too good at alcohol. She has a lower tolerance when it comes to liquor since she's not familiar with it.

But when she tasted the drink that was placed on the table, she forgot everything and just.. drink. Besides, it's still 1 in the morning, she still has time to have fun.

"So yongsun, how did byul get you? I can say that girl is introverted yet she managed to have a girlfriend."

Yongsun almost choked at her drink after she heard hyejin ask her the question she's been avoiding since then. They didn't discuss what they should tell the people about them. She just remembered now that someone asked.

"Yeah, we always set her up with random chick before, but she always finds a way to escape." Wheein intrudes and puts down her drink to listen at yongsun. Irene who was busy with her phone, also set it aside so she could focus on her friend's story.

"Haha yeah, good old days. But seriously yongsun, I want to thank you for letting byul experience love. We know byul had a hard past and that affects her personality now, yet you're here beside her and loving her unconditionally. I hope you will last till the end." Hyejin said, smiling as she speaks.