Chapter 7

Yongsun was busy arranging the things she's planning on taking later when she heard a knock on the door. She knows who was it and she immediately hides what she's doing and straightens her clothes. It was her father for sure. If it is wendy the girl will knock while calling her name softly.

"Yongsun?" She heard after he knock three times.

Yongsun doesn't want to open the door. But she also knows avoiding her father isn't the solution to her problems. So with a sigh, she opens the door wide and walk towards her bed without taking a glance at her father standing outside.

"It's been days since you locked yourself in your room. Can we atleast talk so we can settle things out?"

Eric started softly, afraid that he will trigger his daughter again. But instead of responding, yongsun didn't budge and proceeds to turn her back at her father.

"Yong-"

"If you want me to take back what I said at that dinner then I'm sorry to tell you dad, my decision is final. I won't marry henry or either take the spot of being the next CEO of Starlight." After the deafening silence, yongsun finally stated.

Eric tried to calm his veins. He was disturbed since this is the only time yongsun oppose his order after all the years. He was conflicted about why yongsun was thinking like this that he can't help but tightened his jaw.

"You can't say that, you know you're the only one who can manage the business in the future. Of course it's your responsibility to handle things and to how will the company flourished."

"I can consider handling the business, but arranging me into someone I didn't know nor see in my whole life is out of the boundaries. There's a lot of things I can do to make the business prosper and marrying henry isn't the best solution for me." Yongsun remarks and this time, eric didn't try to hide his disappointments towards his daughter.

"Why are you like this? We mold you to be a wiser and better person-"

"A better person for you and not for me. You made me your pawn, your puppet to be exact.. a person that can be easily manipulated to satisfy your demands in life. You captive me for years and control my life like I am no capable of handling myself. Do you really think you can command me my whole life, father?" Yongsun said and looks at her father with hatred in her eyes.

Eric fell silent for a second, just analyzing the face of his daughter full of distress. Is he really that strict that it made yongsun rebel like this? But instead of understanding his daughter's side, he thinks about the future of his business more. He gritted his teeth about it and with burning eyes, he turns around to leave and said his final remarks.

"Either you like it or not, you will do as I said.. and that's final."

---

As usual, the bar is packed with different individuals who were looking for fun. But byul knows some of them are problematic and alcoholic drinks are one of their solutions. So she's doing her best to satisfy the customer with her drinks.

There are girls or even guys who were meddling with her while she makes their drinks. But same as before, if a girl flirts with her, she'll tell them she's not into girls.. and when a guy flirts, she'll tell them the opposite.

Her night is peaceful, not until she spotted Irene who was smiling widely while approaching in her direction.

"Oh shit sherlock, not again." She whispered under her breath while wiping a clear glass.