Chapter 32

Yongsun wants to throw tantrums and maybe punch byul straight in her face to lessen the anger she feels. She pulls a lot of courage to confess, sweat so hard even the night is cold as hell, and just like that she'll see byul peacefully sleeping like it's nothing. Yongsun's confidence is ruined in an instant.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! How dare you sleep on me so easily!"

She murmured under her breath, gritting her teeth, and glaring at the sleeping hamster beside her. She wants to pull her hair to wake her up or kick her out of the bed, but yongsun knows she doesn't have the right to be mad. She was just really upset that byul slept on her while she was so anxious expressing herself.

With a huff, she intends to turn around once again and dismissed this topic and sleep like byul did. But as she was about to twist her body in the opposite direction, a hand that was resting in her waist moved up and pressed behind her back, stopping her from turning around.

"It doesn't mean my eyes are close I'm already asleep."

And it feels like the time stops for yongsun as byul slowly opens her eyes, revealing her brown sparkling orbs that were enough to make yongsun whimper just by the sight of it. Yongsun was sure her heart stops beating for a second.

"What was that you said earlier?" Byul asks, grinning like a villain who's planning to do something illegal. She vividly heard all yongsun's words but she wants to hear it for the second time.

There's nothing that can ruin how byul feels now. She's so happy hearing it out from yongsun, confirmed and verified. She has a hunch before that the girl might actually like her beyond friendship. She's not that dumb to not understand what that kiss meant. Yet confirming what yongsun truly feels is another set of pleasure.

"I said nothing." The latter said in gritted teeth.

"Yes you did. You said you like me."

"Then why do you want me to repeat it you piece of- ugh!!"

Yongsun was frustrated with how the conversation flows and was already pissed just by looking at byul's grinning face. It was like the latter is seriously enjoying teasing yongsun to the bones.

But for byul, her heart is beating as fast as yongsun. She was just making fun of the girl to mask her own feelings and make time to think something she could reply to yongsun's heartfelt confession.

"Don't you dare turn your back on me again."

Yet she dared.

Yongsun just rolled her eyes, ignoring byul and wrapped herself in the sheet provided. She's slightly annoyed with the girl behind her but not thoroughly mad at her. She doesn't even know why she's feeling like this. She thinks byul is making fun of things that were supposed to be a serious case for both of them.

Another silence occurred that last for excruciating minutes. Yongsun was clenching her fist and silently waiting for byul to react, or to say something that can atleast lift her mood. However..

"I'm sorry yong, but I.." Just by hearing the word sorry, yongsun's eyes instantly heat up, and before she knows it, fresh tears cascade down her cheeks. "I don't like you-- wait, are you crying?" Byul continues but was stop when she heard sniffing.

Yongsun suddenly burst into tears but she did her best to keep silent. Byul was planning on saying 'I don't like you but I love you' just like a cheesy teenager's confession she had read in every fanfic before. Yet yongsun reacts almost immediately that she was cut off and now she doesn't know what to do.