Chapter 24

Eventually, being alone in her room; doodling, watching movies, streaming videos, and other hobbies she could do, is not that bad as yongsun expected. It's almost a week passed since she saw byul in her apartment, and it's almost a week too that she just lock herself in her room trying to avoid her father even if eric tried to talk to her about byul.

She shut him off completely and never talk to him the moment they arrive back home. Who wouldn't be mad though, byul is her only friend and eric told her to stay away from byul saying she's no good for yongsun and a bad influence and whatsoever, where in fact, he doesn't know byul, let alone know her character.

A knock on her door was made making yongsun frowned while looking in the direction of her door. If this is her father, for sure she wouldn't bother opening it. But she was wrong when a feminine voice echoed from the outside.

"Ma'am, your mother is waiting for you downstairs. She said to dress up something elegant." Someone said and she guesses it's one of their servers.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know ma'am. She just informs me to tell you the details." The lady said.

She thinks it's a business party again since she said to wear something elegant. They just let her wear elegant clothes when they will brag yongsun to their business partners and other wealthy people. Reminiscing those memories is enough to make yongsun rolled her eyes. She really hates it when things like that happened.

She lazily drag herself inside her bathroom, taking a quick shower before picking some decent clothes to wear. I mean, she has lots of pretty and modest clothes, but she will choose the best one and choosing means it will take forever. Yongsun's picky when it comes to the clothes she wears.

When she finally picks the best one; which is a dress that exposes her collarbone, above knee length, and fits perfectly in her body making her curves visible, she headed downstairs and tried to find her mother.

But all she sees is her father.. and the guy she hates to see.. henry.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Finally, what took you so long darling. Henry is been waiting for you for ages." Eric said, standing up to acknowledge yongsun arrival and so is the other guy who's smiling like an idiot.

"Good afternoon, yongsun." Henry greeted.

The both of them said and yongsun stop walking. She's just standing at the corner, confused, while looking at the two guys in the living room.

She thought her mother was the one she'll be with today, but guess she have been deceived by satan. Her father knows if he uses his name for calling yongsun, surely she will never listen to him. So the best way to tame the dragon is to use her mother's name.

Yongsun was looking at them with emotionless face. She was about to head back to her room but his father was so fast to grip her arm and drag her infront of henry who was gawking at her since she emerged from the stairs.

"Take care of my daughter henry. Bring her back-"

"Where are we heading exactly? And why didn't you ask me first if I'm going or not?" Yongsun stated as he glared at her father and well, henry.

Her anger doesn't have exemptions.

She tried to pull her arms away but the more she efforts, the more eric tightened her grip. She's a woman, and the strength of a man is nothing compared to her. So with a defeated sigh, she lets her father pull her to henry.