Chapter 33

"YOU LOVE- WHAT?!"

Yongsun straightaway sat up after every detail of byul's words register inside her brain. The circles in her eyes double in size as she looks at her in disbelief, while the latter just grins like she expected yongsun to react like this.

"I said I love you." Byul repeated, this time it was loud and clear.

Yongsun is still hesitant with byul's confession. She doesn't know if she should believe her, afraid that byul was just fooling around with her feelings. Byul notices yongsun's troubled appearance and she knows exactly what it means. So with all seriousness, she sat up to level yongsun, and a genuine smile form on her lips.

"Y-You.. you don't mean that, do you?" Yongsun repeat to asks. 

"I mean it. If you just shut up I could've told you sooner but you started crying like I did something horrible."

Byul stretches her arms to the bedside and pulls the tissues out of a small compartment. After plucking a few sheets and without asking consent, byul gently grabs yongsun's nape and cleans the girl's cheeks that have dry stains of tears on it.

Even what byul did, yongsun was still perplexed by byul's feelings that she doesn't care what the girl does. She's just there.. stunned, analyzing every word and just waiting for byul to say 'it's a prank!'.

"D-Do you really love me?" For the last time, yongsun asked to get things cleared. Call her slowpoke or what but it's better to be sure than to assume someone loves you and get hurt in the end.

"Yes, yongsunnie."

Silence indulges the room as both of the people inside stare at each other's eyes for a minute or two. Byul was smiling throughout yongsun's questions as if she's telling the latter that all of it was true and she's confident about it. While yongsun, when finally reality hits her that byul is indeed inlove with her, another set of tears falls from her eyes as she starts to hit byul in her chest multiple times.

"Aah! Hey-- ouch, stop! W-What did I do?! Aw-"

Yongsun didn't respond nor stop hitting her though. She just beat byul as if her body is moving on autopilot. At first, byul tried to block her hits, but when those hands slowly move tiredly, that's when byul stops defending and lets the girl hit her gently. Not too long before yongsun stops, as she looks at byul dead in the eyes and launches herself at byul, hugging her like she's her favorite teddy.

Their collision surprises byul that she didn't have enough time bracing her stance, resulting in them falling together in bed with yongsun on top of her, crying, but now with happy tears.

"I'm not good at talking nor good at expressing what I feel. So believe me when I say I love you because that's definitely true."

Yongsun looks vulnerable with the way she sniffs but byul likes her like this. She looks so adorable pulling byul's pajamas as if she depends her life on it, concealing her face in the depth of byul's neck and her little crying voice that she's trying to hold yet some of her voice leaks.

This is the first time yongsun acts so fragile infront of her, yet byul mastered handling her with care when yongsun's tears dissipate when she feels a hand stroking her hair in a comforting manner. Moonbyul just resumes talking when she feels yongsun was now good to listen.

"Do you know I suck at pretty girls? I fall for them easily especially if they happen to match my type and has a good character. That's why when we first met, and also the second, I tried my best to act rude hoping you could leave me alone so I won't fall to anybody."