Chapter 25

Yongsun got back home to their mansion after spending an exhausting day with henry. Yes, she survived being with the guy for long excruciating hours and she's more than proud of herself for not giving him attitude well infact she's been dying to be rude since she sees him in the living room.

There's no special thing about what they did the whole day or where henry took her honestly. So let me just summarize it into one short paragraph.

They just ate at the fanciest restaurant; which she didn't like the ambiance because she feels such out of place (not that she's not fond of wealthy people but she sucks at handling such formality), then henry bragging about his achievements that yongsun doesn't seem to care (she's not even listening while the latter talk), and after the lunch that she think felt a lifetime, they headed to the nearest arcade which henry was the only one enjoying every game (yongsun likes peacefulness, arcades are full of loud kids and excited individuals who are seeking entertainment).

But as a woman who grew up to be kind and respectful to animals, she let her pet have some fun even if she wanted to tell him she wants to go home and be alone.

What a boring day indeed, but it's better than being locked in her room for the whole day. Kidding, being alone in her room is better than being with someone she doesn't like.

Yongsun tossed her phone at the bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen herself. She felt sticky all around her body and she doesn't even know the exact reason why. Being with henry in the same place, same car, same restaurant, made her feel dirty and the guy didn't even touch her.

Henry tried to be touchy though. He tried to hold her hand or to put his arms on her shoulder. But when yongsun felt like the guy is about to do it, she'll talk and ask stupid questions or walk away as if her eyes caught something that entertains her the most, just so henry would forget what his intention is.

And thankfully, for the goodness of once above, and the help of guardian angels guiding her, and the cleverness she possessed, she managed to escape all henry's attempts.

When yongsun feels fresh and new, she turns off the shower as she wrapped her petite body with a robe hanging on the rack. Stepping outside the bathroom, her cold bedroom greeted her soaking wet body with the coldness that she can't help but rub her palms over her arms to feel a little bit of warmth. The breeze seems so cold unlike the previous days, it must have been because winter is fast approaching.

She goes to where the remote of the device is, wanting to turn the air conditioner off and when she did, that's when yongsun feels a little warmer than before. Taking a glimpse of what time is it and knowing it's almost 11 in the evening, yongsun stood there contemplating on what to do for the night.

Should I sneak out and meet byul?

That's what going inside of yongsun's mind for days now. She's planning on meeting byul and talk things out, but there's hesitation in her decision every time she thinks that byul will no longer want to see her.

Should I?

Yongsun drags her feet on the carpeted floor back and forth while nervously biting her nails, a habit she does when she's about to commit a decision she's doesn't know if it's right or not. Part of her wants to see byul because honestly, she misses the girl so much.

From byul's greasiness that melts every edge of yongsun gay heart, to her silly and lame jokes that byul always laugh alone, to the way byul laugh while scrunching her nose making her nose muscle visible, to her scent that yongsun want to put in a bottle and make it her perfume, to her smile that could light up even the darkest dungeon, and basically, byul whole existence. Yongsun miss all of her.