Chapter 34

Sodam

After I drop yongsun in byul's apartment, I drove my way where they bought Eric. They are waiting for me to the custody so we could settle things thoroughly. I will put that motherfucker behind bars and end all his nasty doings. Of course, what I'm about to do will hurt me, he bacame part of my life after all, but it's the best for us, for yongsun, and most especially for byul.

I look at the annulment documents in my hand, reading every bit of it to make sure there's no wrong information written in there. When I'm satisfied with the content of the papers, I step out of my car and headed towards the custody where they brought eric.

I know divorcing him will be hard. He might not sign the papers and give me a hard time, but atleast I'll try convincing him.

"Ma'am?"

I was surprised when one of my men block me from going inside the building where Eric was located. He was nervous, keeps adjusting his tie, and he keeps swallowing as if he can't relax. I became anxious too, glaring at him unintentionally when he just looks at me, reading my expression if he can proceed to talk.

"What?" I responded, raising my eyebrows in a bitchy manner, impatient by his silence, yet the next thing he said made me curse the world.

"Eric escaped."
--

Moonbyul

Yesterday's confession changed my life. I can't believe yongsun became my girlfriend just like that.

After yongsun and I's heart-to-heart talk, we both feel worn out and before we know it, we fell asleep in each other's arms. She fell asleep on top of me, and I slept carrying her weight. It was hard to sleep knowing someone's weight is on top of me, yet we're just surprised when we open our eyes, it's already morning and we're still in our weird position.

It was the best morning so far even though I can't feel my body after we woke up. It was unforgettable though, opening my eyes and the first thing I saw is an angel, my angel starting from now on. It was indeed a blissful morning..

Well, not until mom called and told me what happened yesterday.

"Yeah.. okay.. take care. We'll wait for you there."

After I end the call, mom texted me the location for my new home. She told me about eric's disappearance and she informed me that it's better if I move apartment for now. I was hesitant to agree at first but I know there's a possibility eric will come for me. I'm afraid for yongsun's security too, her safety matters to me. Knowing Eric, he won't let yongsun be by my side and will do something to take her away.

Mom said he knocked out the guys who was guarding him in the car on their way to the custody. That son of a bitch.

"Going somewhere?" Yongsun looks at me from head to toe as I head out of the room dress like I'm about to go somewhere. She weirdly stares at me while holding the remote and I just gave her a genuine smile before I drag her out of the place while I carry the things she bought yesterday.

"Yes, we're moving out."
---

Yongsun was restless after we moved out of my place and drive into this new apartment mom let us stay. She keeps fidgeting in the passenger seat on our way here. It's like she wants to say something but chose to shut her mouth and just wait till we arrive at our destination.

Mom insisted that for now, we should hide in here until they resolve the problem and hopefully caught eric who's freely roaming around the city, plotting some revenge on how to get back on us. I admit I'm a bit worried for my safety knowing that asshole was still out there, waiting for the right time to kill me. But I choose to calm myself, thinking there's no good at panicking this type of time.