Not a Special Chapter but READ

Soooooo, hi.

I just want to deliver my gratitude for again, reading, voting, commenting, waiting for the chapters every week, and appreciating my not-so-good-fanfic.

So in regards to my next story, which I honestly don't know if I'll pursue drafting it considering not all of you here is as open-minded as the others, becauseeeee, I'm planning tooooo (die hehe kidding).

I'm planning to..

well.. makemynextstoryasG!Phehehehehe

Some of you might ask, "Are you telling us this so we could vote if you can publish that kind of story or not blah blah blah".

NO.

Even if half of you disagree with the next story, I'm still gonna continue what I've planned. I know some of you are awkward with the thought of it. But you guys are also aware of what you should do if you dislike the story right? Or not?

If you are not a fan of the fic, or it makes you uncomfortable, or I don't know you just hate the plot, the way it was written, and all, then don't read it, skip, and let go. Find another story that matches your taste. Don't come barking at the author telling them why the story is like this, why the story is like that, and so on and so forth.

I'm not pertaining to myself though. So far none of you have come at me saying mean things (for now?). I just found a few shitholes who left comments on some other stories I've read saying nonsense things to the author. Seriously, just leave if you don't like what they write.

Are we clear?

BUT,

I have a few stories that I'm also preparing, kind of like.. college romance? I don't know, I'm still in the process of connecting the plot or whatever it is on my shitty head. Same for the G!P story though, still not sure if that's the final one.

I might publish the first chapters in maybe, next month? I can't give you the precise date since I don't know when my brain likes to operate so bear with me.

So I think that's it. Thank you for reading this announcement. Take care, stay safe, love and respect those people who do the same, and I hope all your dreams come true.

Byeeee~