Chapter 12

---

Yongsun fell asleep at byul's chest after a minute of stroking the girl's hair.

Byul admits she's quite uncomfortable when someone is acting like this to her since she thinks its too intimate, plus she didn't let anyone get too close to her for many years... this is the first time.

Yet now it happens, she can't deny the fact that she likes the idea of cuddling. The way yongsun's body radiates warmth, yongsun's calm breathing, yongsun's touch, yongsun's soft snores.. it all feels so right.

And she doesn't know but being this close to yongsun feels surreal.

Due to the exhaustion from work plus she can't move any muscles since yongsun was sleeping on her chest, byul fell asleep too.

---

"Byul, hey.."

Byul slowly opens her eyes when someone softly taps her shoulders and waking her up. As she looks at who was it, she saw wheein greeting her with a smile.

"We're leaving, are you guys staying here or leaving too?" Wheein asks as byul wanders her eyes at the surrounding. Hyejin was nowhere to be found, she guess wheein already guided her to their car and whee just goes back to them to say goodbye.

"Uhm yeah, okay, take care on your way home. Were leaving too, I'll just wake yongsun up.. but you can go first." Byul who was still sleepy, said dizzily and tried to move her arm but surrender when yongsun's weight is all on her.

"Okay, take care you guys too. I don't know where's irene, she just vanished from the dance floor. I guess she went home with someone." Wheein informed and go after she bid her goodbye which byul just nod in response.

Now her problem is how to wake this girl beside her. By the way yongsun snore, she knows the girl is still wasted and not planning on waking up.

Byul looks at her wristwatch and it's still 3 in the morning, they've been sleeping for an hour or so only.

She cursed mentally and flicks her tongue when she realized she'll have a hard time waking the girl. But as if she had any other choice, she just can't leave yongsun alone here.

"Yong?" No response, yongsun just sighed deeply.

"Yongsun?"

That's the time yongsun moves but it became more complicated when she clings more to byul, then snore again. It somehow made byul smile secretly. She guess yongsun thinks she's a pillow or something she has in her bed back home.

To no avail, byul's only option is to carry the girl out of the bar and bring her to her car.. which of course she did since she has no other choice but to. 

Byul finds the car key first and when she gets it from yongsun's pocket, she carried her bridal style and walks out of the place. The bouncer who knows byul gave her a grin as if he's teasing her for taking home a girl, making byul rolled her eyes and shook her head while completely going out.

She had a hard time opening the door but well.. with the help of her strength and prayers, she successfully placed yongsun in the passenger seat. She was amaze how the girl can still sleep in this kind of state.

She scans yongsun's position first and when she know the girl was comfortably resting, she closed the door and takes the driver's seat. When she went inside, byul stops for a second and looks ahead.. contemplating what to do next..

"Now what?"

Byul doesn't know where yongsun lives, she doesn't know how to wake the girl up since yongsun just groans everytime she tried to nudge her.