Chapter 26

After what yongsun had done to byul (that she now regrets doing), she drives back home with flushed cheeks and an insanely beating heart that she thinks is planning to come out from her ribcage. She was fidgeting from the driver's seat and almost choking for taking the deepest breath she could, every time the kiss slipped her mind.

"Aaaaaah! What the fuck did I doooo!!" She yelled silently, afraid that someone might hear her squeals after she parked the car in their garage.

Yongsun was a mess, a cute mess. She kept tugging her hair, bumping her forehead to the steering wheel, fake crying, then yelling after her thoughts linger to what happened. Her mind was regretting the kiss, but somehow, her heart was screaming and celebrating because finally, she have tasted how soft and gentle byul's pair of lips.

Yongsun looks insane by how rumpled her hair, wide eyes looking at somewhere far away from reality, and thoughts aren't present. She was spacing out inside the car, didn't even bother heading back to her room to sleep. Well, she's sure she can't sleep tonight anyway.

"I'm crazy.." She murmured to herself as she lifts her fingers and gently touches her lips like she can't believe byul and her had kissed. She can still feel the latter's soft mouth to hers. She can still feel the way moonbyul shiver with her touch, and the way byul hesitated to move her lips but did it anyway. Damn, we just kissed.

Yongsun laughs like a freak and smacks the steering wheel multiple times with her tiny palms, squealing like an insane person that she is. When she felt her hand sting and thinking that someone might see her getting stupid, she stops and goes out of the car not minding her surroundings.

She opens the main door and proceeds to walk inside the dark living room as she drags herself upstairs with a smile, thoughts still clouded with how wonderful the kiss between them.. not realizing someone was in the living room, drinking some scotch whiskey, and watching her go up to the staircase.

----

Yongsun is not the only one who went crazy though, moonbyul is no good too.

When yongsun leaves running for her life, byul was frozen outside her apartment for a good minute or two, just touching her lips that was still glistening with wetness from yongsun's mouth. She tried to react or to show a bit of emotion about what happened, but she was caught off guard, stunned at the sudden kissed.

But what surprises her the most is she kissed back.

"What the fuck moonbyul!!"

Byul said, devastated, as she collapses to the floor while tugging her hair as if she went crazy. Well, she might be though.

She's turning crazy from the fact that she reciprocates the kiss of her sister. And it's not yongsun's fault since she doesn't know they are siblings. The one to blame here is byul, she's aware of everything and she knows the consequences of their actions but still goes with the flow.

Well, Selena Gomez was right. The heart wants what it wants.

Byul keeps squealing and rolling on the floor, scolding herself from what she put herself into that she didn't realize someone's looking strangely at her.

"Uhm.. are you alright kid?"

Byul opens her eyes and looks at the owner of the voice just to see it was her neighbor, the old lady next door who keeps playing old songs every Sunday. She was dragging her luggage, byul guess she visited her family in the province and just got home now.