Finale

"I-I think the bomb is inside me."

The pilot did what is right by departing after he ensure the passenger aren't leaving with him anymore. He maneuvers the helicopter and flies, leaving eric and henry lying to the ground. With the loud sound coming from the engine, byul didn't clearly hear yongsun which made the girl repeat her words, but now, it's loud and clear.

"T-The bomb.. is inside me."

Byul looks at yongsun with terror visible in her eyes as she feels her body shiver from the assumption. She was doubtful at first, trying to figure out if yongsun was just making fun of their situation or just making up things. It's not possible to have a bomb inside her body anyway. If an explosive is tied on her body then they will surely notice it.

"What do you-"

"I-I can feel it. The bomb is planted inside me."

Yongsun weakly stated trying to hold back her cry, cutting byul from saying anything. Byul shook her head in disbelief, trying to be positive that what yongsun was talking about isn't true. It has to be a prank or something is it?

But the tic of the bomb can be heard below yongsun.

Moonbyul cupped yongsun's cheeks when she notice the latter's eyes are starting to water. She held her face dearly and let their eyes met for a few seconds.. trying to settle things out.

"N-No.. Hey, i-it's impossible.. how.. it can't be planted inside you-"

But byul swallowed her words like she's swallowing a whole glass when she remembers something.. or saw something the other day.

The scar.

Yongsun gasp in fear when byul's eyes changed from worried to anger. But her anger wasn't meant for yongsun, rather for the guy lying on the ground with blood flowing out his body. She hurriedly walk towards his way without caring if the guy is about to die or not. What she needs right now is an answer. She needs to know if what she concludes is right or not.

Bending over to grab him in the collar, byul gritted her teeth and lift the almost lifeless eric to level her stance.

"WHERE IS THE BOMB! ANSWER ME!"

She yells from the top of her lungs when she saw eric slightly closing his eyes. Despite being in pain, a smirk slowly appeared on his face which totally angered byul even more. When Eric didn't acknowledge her question, she shakes his body violently, getting a grunt from the latter when his wounds tingled.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"Y-You heard y-yongsun.. i-it's inside her." Eric managed to reply breathlessly.

The moment byul confirmed the bomb was inside her girlfriend, her knees trembled in fear as she feels her world crumbled.

No..

Feeling the energy left her body, her grip from eric's collar loosened, making the guy fall to the ground with a loud impact. Instead of bearing the pain, eric groan and let his scream echoed around the area.

Byul collapsed with him too, but the pain she felt hurt a hundred times more than eric. It's slowly killing her inside. She looks at yongsun and the girl was looking at her too.

Everytime eric would cough, there's blood coming out from his mouth. Indicating any seconds from now on, he'll eventually experience hell and bid his goodbye to this world. But before he can close his eyes, he looks at yongsun-- who was still in shock-- with a smirk on his face.