Chapter 21

The silence of the room was enough to make byul realize things she wasn't aware of in the beginning. Yongsun was fast asleep in her arms, embracing her like the girl is some kind of tiny toddler hugging her favorite toy.

Everything was perfect for them. The dim lights illuminate in every corner of the room, the cold breeze coming from the air conditioner, the ambiance that sets the mood, and of course, the person who made everything completely classic. Everything was perfect, really. But byul doesn't know why she's suffocating.. like she's out of breath.

She's comfortable with how yongsun hugs her though, and also how the girl breathes casually in her neck. What makes her feelings troubled is the little organ inside her chest.. her beating heart is out of control.

She tried to relax and keep her nerves calm, but every time she took a glimpse of the sleeping beauty wrapped comfortably in her arms, her system went totally insane, feelings bursting out as if it wants to be free from its cage.

I just like her, why do I react as if I love her already? Byul thought as she gently holds yongsun's hand and interlocked it to hers.

Oh wait..

She stopped, frozen like a rock, and feels like a bucket of ice was splashed at her being. Her body wasn't the only thing that shuts down though, but also her mind when she thinks of something reasonable.

It can't be..

She looks at their hands together that were perfectly fits for each other.. hands meant to be placed like that.

Fucking no..

She closed her eyes and gently pull her hands away from yongsun.

Byul gritted her teeth at the sudden realization. She doesn't know what love is, she doesn't even know how it feels. This is the first time she feels like this.. like everything seems wrong but when yongsun is with her it all goes right?

Byul is like a rock for long years and falling inlove isn't something she's ready to battle. She built massive walls inside her to protect herself from unknown feelings.. for her not to get hurt just like before. And yongsun.. she just.. destroy it all.

So now it explains why her heart is unsettled as if it wants to tell something but her mind always ignores it.

She loves her.. she have fallen inlove with yongsun.

Byul slowly detached herself from the sleeping yongsun. The latter moves a bit and byul quickly stood up blankly. Thankfully, yongsun didn't wake up and just sleeps again, now hugging the other pillow beside her.

Byul just looks at yongsun with mixed feelings, looking at her as if she's the most precious treasure in the world. She's confused with what she feels, she doesn't know if it was okay or not. But as her eyes bore at the latter's face, byul clearly knows the answer.

Walking away from the bed, byul twisted the knob and goes out of her room. She's not running away though. She just wants to reflect what she feels for yongsun, alone. And maybe with the help of alcohol.. the hardest one so it will kick her off the edge as soon as possible.

---

Yongsun forces to open her eyes when she felt someone move beside her, playing with her fingers and kissed her forehead. She thought it was a dream, an enchanted dream her mind always takes her every night. But as she fully opens her eyes and sees what's infront of her, smiling, she knows everything is real.