Chapter 19

Moonbyul wakes up after hours but she wishes she didn't when she felt her head pounding like crazy. It's not that severe like earlier but the pain is still unbearable. She slightly massages her head and temple to lessen the pain, and as she does so, someone cleared her throat not too far away from her.

As byul looks to her side, her mouth fell open when she saw yongsun standing at the corner. She can't believe what she saw that she decided to rub her eyes to be sure that she's not hallucinating. When yongsun raised her eyebrow at her, that's when byul was sure what she's seeing is real.. that yongsun was really here.

"Y-Yong.."

"Don't move too much just.. lay down there."

All yongsun said as she walks beside byul and pushes the girl back down to bed that byul can't do anything but comply. Honestly, byul feels okay now.. just by the sight of yongsun, she thinks she's healthy like normal.

Yongsun grabs the sheets up to byul's chest and she pressed her palm at her forehead. She's still hot but not that severe like before. Somehow, it lessens yongsun's worry.

Yongsun was so busy doing the things that she thinks she needs to do to make the latter feel better. While byul, let's just say she's like a fool watching yongsun taking care of her.

"Why do you think you're having a fever?"

Yongsun initiated the conversation when byul is just quiet. She knows the girl was thinking about how to approach her first, so to lessen the awkwardness and to get things straight, she started to talk.

Byul was caught off guard at yongsun's sudden question. She blinks her eyes rapidly and shook her head to tell herself to atleast concentrate.

"I-I walk home from work and it's raining. I couldn't find a cab to ride." Byul answer, shyness visible in her voice.

Yongsun just nods but still tried to lecture byul so this wouldn't happen again. She was worried about her for sure. This kind of fever isn't ordinary since byul was suffering for days.

"You should atleast wait for the rain to stop." Yongsun said.

"I couldn't wait. I want to sleep."

Yongsun just shut her mouth after byul's answer. She can't blame her, she knows she's exhausted from working all night. Of course she'll go home as soon as she can.

Byul almost whines when yongsun walks away from her and headed to the other side of the bed. She was confused for a second but when she spotted what's in there, that's when she relax and smile mentally.

She made her a porridge.

"Eat this so you can take your meds." Yongsun spoke and help byul sit down properly so she can digest the food. Byul was hesitating to move first, but when yongsun held her hand to reach, she can't do anything but comply.

Byul was about to get the food but she was confused about why yongsun wasn't handing her the bowl. She thinks byul will place it in her lap or what.. but she didn't. She waited for a second and when yongsun gets the bowl and holds it, byul understand what the latter will do.

It made her happy but at the same time nervous.

"Open your mouth." Yongsun commanded.

It all takes for byul not to smile like a fool when yongsun spoonfeed her. She opens her mouth dramatically, she tried her best to make herself look sick, to look normal.. but deep inside she was rejoicing and happily dancing.