1999- Violet's POV

***A/N*** hello! How are you all? The following two pictures are of new characters that you will meet in this chapter, Maurice and Silas. Other than that, there aren't any sort of warnings for this one. See you all soon! xx

 See you all soon! xx

^^^^ Maurice

^^^^ Silas

-----------------------

"Morning,"

I lie in my bed staring at my ceiling, the random hookup from the bar is lying on my floor beside the bed.

"Goodbye," I grumble, pulling my comforter over my head and rolling away to face the other way. I fought Draco for this room specifically for the huge windows that my bedroom is against. I look over the city, shops opening up, people heading out for the day.

Whatever his name is groans on my floor, "You sure you don't want me back up there for round three?"

"No," I grumble, "Help yourself out, you know where the door is."

I listen to him shuffle around my room getting his clothes and things, "Bitch," he mutters before leaving my room. I wait till I hear the front door of the flat open and close before I roll back over and stare at my ceiling again.

It's February now, but don't ask me what day of the week it is. I couldn't tell you for shit. I thought that going over to Walter and Emmas for New Years' would have helped me out of the funk that I'm in. Okay, it was also an excuse to get away from drunk Pansy but I also wanted to see my friends.

I never thought of Pansy in that way before. Never not once. Okay so she's fit as fuck but I'm was with George. And now Draco told me not to do anything with her.

I feel guilty. Though I know I shouldn't. George is snogging Walter, probably Lee too for that matter, maybe even that muggle girl he was so keen on telling me about. And I need to get over him.

I roll out of bed and slip my feet into my slippers, pulling the quilt off my bed and wrapping myself in it. Being in London with Draco is one thing. Sure he's been an arse ever since we left his parent's manor for no reason at all but I miss having him around. Call me a clingy big sister or whatever but I've been counting down the days till his graduation.