2002- Violet's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! My manager let me go home early today so I spent my free time writing this chapter so you won't have to wait till Tuesday! Not to worry though, I'll be posting on Tuesday and Wednesday this week too! We're getting close to the Violet x George reunion and I can't wait to share all the cute things I have planned for then! Till Tuesday, xx

--------------------------------

Dear Violet.

Victoire is starting to get her 'N' sounds so she has graduated from saying "Mmmaamm!" to Nan! She's still having a bit of trouble saying 'G's you should hear her try to say George and Ginny! It's hysterical!

Things are good here, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary to report. I may have overheard that Percy and his wife Audrey are starting to try for a baby of their own but you didn't hear it from me! It's so exciting to be a grandmother Violet. Being a mother is one thing, but grandchildren? It makes me so happy every time I think of it.

Oh, look at me, droning on about my granddaughter like some old bat! I have a feeling that if you and Victoire ever met, you'd have a whale of a time! Shy at first, like Fleur appears to be, but she's definitely a Weasley!

Sorry if this is overstepping, but I remembered the last time we had a chat where you said that you were thinking of moving back home. I'm not sure if you still get the Daily Prophet where you are living so I went through the paper last night and cut out the different job opportunities listed. Some are for the Ministry and while I know that you are not the sort to want to work for the Ministry, I figured it couldn't hurt to include them all the same.

I don't know if you like hearing about George every time I write but I feel as if I have to include him in our letters. He seemed to be getting better a few months ago, he was down to drinking three beers a day or something along those lines, but well, his birthday was two weeks back and you know how he gets... Well, you don't really; but I'm sure that you can imagine what he gets like when it's his birthday. He's wandered off the road to sobriety so to speak and he hasn't left his room for the entire two weeks other than to get food or another drink. Before he was going over to the Shell Cottage to help Fleur with little Victoire but now it appears that not even his goddaughter can fix this.

I know it isn't for a long while yet, but it would be so good to see you at Christmas this year! Even just for a little pop-in. I know I ask you every year, but please consider it! We miss you dearly!

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Molly Weasley

***

I look up at Fergus who is cleaning himself on the chair across the living room, "Gross mate, you can't even wait to start that till I'm not in the room? Disgusting."

"Shaming your cat for doing normal cat things now?"

I nearly jump out of my skin and turn around. Draco is standing behind my sofa with his arms crossed over his chest.

"How the literal fuck did you get in here?" I ask him, my hand clutching my heart.

Draco raises an eyebrow, "The front door...? How else..."

"How did you not make a noise!?"

"It was unlocked?"

I lean back into the mess of pillows behind me and Draco hops over the back of the sofa and lands beside me, "What're you reading?" He goes to take the letter from the table but I grab it before he can.

"It's nothing."

"Doesn't look like nothing."

"It's my copy of Witch Weekly..."