2004- Violet's POV

***A/N*** hey hey! Back again! Fair warning, this chapter contains 18+ content as well as mentions of miscarriage. (It's also really long lol) Please read with caution and be respectful in the comments. Thanks a bunch and I'll be back probably next week sometime! See you then! xx

-------------------------------

"So July?" Emma asks as she sits down at the table and hands me, Walter, and Lee a glass of wine.

We're having one of our Sunday dinners at Walter and Lee's new place. And to say that it feels great is an understatement. Emma is still seeing that Travis guy but I haven't actually met him yet. According to Lee, he's bad news, but according to Walter, we have nothing to worry about.

Is it stressing me out? Absolutely. She deserves love, a love that won't leave her, or die in front of her. It's not asking for much, right?

"July tenth," George says, "Wally, Lee, you're my groomsmen obviously."

Walter and Lee look at each other and then at George, "Really?"

"Uh... yeah? I thought that was obvious, no?"

Walter smiles, "Right, well yes. Yeah, course it was obvious. Uh, you two aren't giving us much time to plan a bachelor party, like a month? Month and a half?"

"What do straight people do at bachelor parties?" Lee asks.

George grimaces, "Not straight."

"Right! Right. Wait, does that mean we can go to a male strip club?" Walter asks.

George looks at me and Emma and I just laugh, "You three do whatever it is that you three want to do," I say, "Emma, Ginny and I are just going to get wine drunk or something."

"No, we are not!" Emma squeals, "We're going to have a proper party!"

"Godric no, no thanks," I groan, "It's not a big deal."

George looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "It's not a big deal?" he asks me.

"Well, I just mean that I don't need something big and wild is all. I'd marry you in a ditch on the side of the road," I lean over in my seat and give him a kiss and he smiles.

"Might have to since we haven't told Mum that we're getting married this quickly. Who's to say that she's going to let us use the tent that Bill and Percy used for theirs?"

"And Ginny and Harry," I say.

"And Ron and Hermione," Walter says, "Is everyone but Charlie married now?"

George counts his siblings on his fingers and I do my best not to poke fun at him for it, "Yeah, seems like it."

"Godric," I say, "I'm going to be married soon."

Everyone laughs and Walter takes a drink of his wine, "At least you two can," he says, "Don't think the gay marriage thing is going to be able to happen any time soon."

"That's so dumb," Emma huffs, "I've never seen a more perfect couple than you and Lee, well besides Vi and George."

"When you two can get married, it's going to be the biggest fucking party, just you wait," I say to them.

"By the time we get married, you're all going to have kids," Lee says, "Hell we even might have kids by then. And that means that the party just won't be as great as yours."

"Fuck the kids," George says, "We'll leave them at home and you'll all get piss fucking drunk."

I look at George. The whole drinking thing has been a sore spot with him ever since the whole meltdown after the war. He acts like I don't realize that when someone offers him an alcoholic drink that he either sips it carefully all night or he dumps it down the sink. I've tried to say to him that if he wants to drink then I'll stay sober so I can keep a watchful eye on him but he hasn't taken me up on that offer quite yet.