2005- Violet's POV

***A/N*** back again! This is the last update for today but I'll be back tomorrow with one if not two more chapters! See you all then, toodles! xx

-----------------------

*February 7th, 2005*

"Did we get that shipment of Mum's Chocolate Chip cookies?"

George walks through the shop with a huge checklist in his hands, "Ronald! The shipment! Did it come?"

Ron sighs and looks at me, "What's up his arse today?"

"He wants the shop open before I pop this kid out," I say to him.

"Okay, so?"

"I was due a week ago."

Ron's mouth forms into an 'o' shape.

"Ronald!" George shouts from downstairs, "The shipment!"

"Get your knickers out of a knot, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Ron passes me the box of Arthurs Collectable Rubber Ducks that he was loading onto the shelf and trots down the stairs.

I can hear them bickering downstairs as they walk out through the back door and then it's silence.

I finish with the ducks, making sure that they're perfect, just the way that George wants them before I straighten my back and stretch my arms over my head.

"All I'm saying is that next time you sign for a fucking shipment, to bring the boxes in the shop! It's really not that hard!" George says as the door slams open.

"And I'm saying that you should be here when your ruddy shipments are scheduled to get here," Ron fires back.

I watch as George tosses the clipboard he was using onto the counter that we just repainted and polished and he pulls at the ends of his hair, "Just... go sweep the top floor and make sure all the defensive objects are in order would you? We've only got a few hours till we have to go to Saint Mungo's and see Ginny."

Ginny and Harry had their son at the beginning of January, so about a month or so ago. There were a few issues with his breathing so they had to stay in the hospital to run tests and things. Harry wanted to take him to a muggle hospital but it was too late at that point. The muggle world and the wizarding world have different birth certificates and things so bringing him to a muggle hospital would have brought up more questions than answers.

"They're getting out today right?" Ron asks.

"Hopefully," I say as I go over to the boys. George puts his hand on my now very large stomach and kisses my lips quickly, "I want to make sure they get home safe."

"No yeah, course. Mione and I were thinking of stopping by once they got home," Ron says.

"Might be best, Mum and Dad are coming to the hospital too... Well, that's a lie, Mum and Dad never left the hospital but you know what I mean," George sighs, "I almost don't want Fred to be born. He's safe in there," George pecks my lips again.

"Fuck that," I laugh, "I want him out of there as soon as possible."

George is worried, terrified really. He wasn't this bad before Ginny had James but when they had to stay in the hospital because of all the complications he got a lot worse. Now I can barely walk down the street by myself without George making sure that everywhere I step is secure and not a secret sinkhole or something bizarre like that.

Ron laughs, "I don't know how you people are doing it. I don't think I could ever have a kid. At least not now."

"Might want to tell Hermione that because last time we were at Saint Mungo's with Ginny she was talking about having a kid of her own."