1999- George's POV

***A/N*** Hey everyone! How are you all? There's no warning for this chapter that I can think of... It's actually sort of a happy chapter? Maybe? At least from my point of view. Anyways, I should be back tomorrow with another update. If not, then definitely Saturday! See you all then, xx

--------------

"Do you really think that this is a good idea? I mean he's clearly not up for much of anything, especially not meeting someone new."

"Whatever gets him into the shower. He's stinking up the entire place and Hermione's parents aren't back from Australia yet."

"So you gave them their memories?"

"Yeah, after the war, but they like it there. It's hot."

"Are they here yet? Oh, I hope this works."

"Mum don't get your hopes up. If anything, this might just make him worse."

"She's a beautiful young woman, and they got well enough along at the wedding..."

"Yeah till Violet showed up and he literally kicked Fleur's cousin's kid out of his way so he could go and snog her."

"Not that I blame him. Violet's bloody fit," There's a dull thump sound, "Ouch christ Hermione. If I have to listen to you talk about Viktor Krum you can listen to me talk about Violet."

"I do not talk about Viktor."

"You totally do."

"Shut up Harry."

"I'd rather listen to my girlfriend gush about Viktor Krum than having to listen to you go on about Draco bloody Malfoy for the better half of sixth year."

"Godric Ronald it was half a term, let it goooooo."

"Have you seen Teddy recently?"

"Gin and I are popping by Andromeda's house later today. Make sure she didn't kill my godson when I was gone."

"She raised Tonks, she's not going to kill your godson."

"Is someone going to wake him or are we all just going to stand here staring?"

I groan and sit up on the couch, looking over to Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny who are standing in the doorway to the living room, "I'm not asleep. And you lot suck at whispering."

"We weren't trying to whisper," Ginny says, "It's about time your lazy arse got up."

"Language!" Mum shouts from the kitchen, "I don't care if you're all legal, under my roof you will live by my rules."

Ginny sticks up her middle finger in the direction that Mum's voice came from and pulls a face. Ron laughs at her, Hermione hits him in the gut.

"Bill, Fleur, and one of Fleur's cousins are coming by," Ron says, "Mum wants you showered and into clean clothes."

I rub my eyes with the heels of my hands, "Showered and in clean clothes eh? This cousin of hers the bloody queen or summat?"

"The cousin that you danced with at the wedding," Hermione says."

"What wedding?"

"Bill and Fleur's?"

Ginny laughs, "You know the one where you kicked that kid?"

"I've kicked a lot of kids," I say from the couch. I don't bother trying to make a move to stand up from it, "Kicked you a few times."

"Kicked me more than a few times," Ron says.