2000- Lee's POV

***A/N*** Hey guys! This chapter is a LOT shorter than the other chapters in this book but it's because the next chapter is going to be a big one. Like... big, big. I can't say anything else obviously cause I don't want to spoil anything but I can't wait to get everyone's reactions.

This chapter is mainly 18+ content so please be respectful in the comments!

Also, this chapter contains lines from the book 'A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' written by Douglas Adams. It doesn't spoil anything that happens in the book, so if you want to read it, you totally can! I strongly suggest it, it's a great read.

That's it from me, I'll be back Monday hopefully if I get the next chapter finished by then. Love you lots! xx

-----------------

 "We should get a dog," Walter says as he rolls over in bed to look at me, "A dog would be nice."

"Who'd take care of it?" I laugh. I stretch my arms up over my head.

"We would."

"We both have jobs."

"Well..."

I laugh and climb on top of my boyfriend so I am lying on his chest, my ear resting right above his heart, "What about a cat?"

"Hate cats."

"No, you don't!"

"Fine, they're great... but I want a dog."

There's a knock on our bedroom door and we can hear Emma's voice on the other side say, "Off to work! Love you, boys!"

"Love you, Emma!" Walter and I call at the same time.

We can hear her walk away from our room and open the front door to the flat and Walter sighs, "When's your shift?" he asks me.

"Five tonight," I say to him, "Why?"

He shifts so he's leaning back against the headboard of our bed and I move so my head is in his lap, "Want to do something today then?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Sort of just wanted to lie in bed and read if I'm being quite honest. Mum sent me a few new books that I want to give a go."

Walter nods, "Do you want to read to me?"

"Read to you?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Go get your book."

I laugh like a little kid and crawl off of him so I can go get one of the books my Mum sent me from the kitchen where I left them last night. I snatch the book called A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy written by Douglas Adams off the pile of books and go back into our bedroom.

Walter is in the bathroom when I get back, "Start reading, I can hear you from here love!" He calls.

I hop onto the bed and rest my back against the headboard, spreading my legs just a bit so that Walter can come lie down between them the way he likes. I flip past the first couple of pages that has the publishing information on it and what not and start on the first page,

"The house stood on a slight rise just on the edge of the village,"

Walter comes into the room and smiles at me, "Godric I love your voice," he says.

I look up from the page and smile before going back to reading, "It stood on its own and looked out over a broad spread of West Country Farmland..."

Walter comes to the end of the bed and crawls up on top of me like he always does. But instead of getting comfortable, he places a kiss on my torso, and another, and another.