2011- Violet's POV

***A/N*** Hello! How are you all today? I don't really have any updates or housekeeping to do, so I hope you enjoy! See you soon! xx

-------------------------------------

"Four pairs of shoes, four pairs of pants, four shirts," I mutter to myself as I pack the bag we're taking to Freddie's first quidditch practice, "Am I missing anything?"

"The kitchen sink?" George asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, "You do realize we're only going to be at the pitch for a few hours if that, right?"

"I have four kids six and under Weasley," I say back to him, "Expect the best prepare for the worst."

George hums, "You've been doing a lot of preparing for the worst since Narcissa's present."

I turn around and face him. Freddie's birthday was two months ago and in that time I've thrown myself into being the perfect Mum, the perfect wife, and the perfect businesswoman just so I can drown out the voice in the back of my head.

Toujours Pur Violet

Toujours Pur Violet

Toujours Pur Fredrick

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say to George at last before giving him a swift kiss on the lips, "Kids ready?"

"You're going to have to talk about it at some point Missus Weasley," George says to me before letting me go.

"I don't have anything to talk about," I say matter-of-factly.

"No? What's with the empty look in your eye every time the world goes quiet then?"

"I don't have an empty look in my..."

George looks at me sideways and I sigh, "Okay I might have been having a few nightmares..."

"Violet..."

"And her voice keeps filling my head..."

"Violet!"

I smile, "I'm okay though! I'm perfectly and totally one hundred percent fine! Besides! We have kids we have to take to Quidditch! And we're probably going to end up going out afterwards, and then back here for dinner. Merlin, should I take the chicken out to thaw now?"

"You're very skilled in avoiding things my love," George says as he follows me out of our room and into the kitchen.

"I'm not avoiding anything! Weasleys!" I call into the flat, "Everyone ready?"

Cassie and Leah come running into the living room waving a bit of parchment in the air, "Loo'Mumma!" Leah shouts, "Made Feddie a fwag!"

George snatches Leah up into his arms and starts to tickle her, filling the flat with the sound of her little giggle, "You did? Girls you really outdid yourself!" He picks Cassie up in his other arm and looks at the picture they drew, "Wow! It's got all of us! And you made your Mumma look so pretty!"

Freddie comes into the room carrying Theo awkwardly in his arms, "I think Theo needs a nappy change Mumma, and I'm not doing it."

I take Theo from Freddie and hold him up high in the sky, he doesn't giggle but his smile lights up the room, "Do you need a nappy change nugget?" I ask him.

He kicks his feet in the air and blinks a few times, "Gonna take that as a yes?" I say to him before lowering him down onto my hip, "Georgie?"

He puts the girls down and picks up the bag that I've packed for the day, "All Weasley kids that can walk? With me! Down the stairs! Let's go!" He starts towards the back door and the three little ones follow.