2007- George's POV

***A/N*** surprise! Back again! I know I said I'd have a longer chapter out next but I started writing and came up with this instead and honestly? I like it a lot more than I thought I would. So enjoy! I'll see you all as soon as I can, pinky promise xx

------------------

Somebody remind me to stop bringing my pregnant wife over to my mother's house.

"Three babies is a lot of work Violet. I think you and Georgie should move back here once the twins are born so I'll be here to help," Mum says to Violet as she hands her a plate full of dinner.

Charlie, Bill, Ron, Ginny and I all look at each other before we take a drink of our wine. It's the first time I've actually drank alchohol since the dark years... that's what Violet calls them, but Merlin I need it.

"I'm perfectly capable of raising my children Molly, but thank you for the suggestion," Violet says to her.

"Well, Freddie is a handful and with two more..."

"Freddie is an angel," Violet says to her, "Just like his Daddy."

"Violet it's really no bother at all. I raised seven kids myself..."

We all take a drink again, this time Hermione and Harry join in too.

"Yes, I know that Molly, but I have a... different way of parenting."

"That much is clear."

When we all take a drink, Fleur joins in this time, downing her entire glass of wine with one gulp.

Freddie, who's sitting in his own chair beside Violet stabs a piece of ham with his fork, "Why dis pink?"

"Not now Fred," Mum says to him.

Violet glares at Mum then turns to our son, "Ham is pink even when it's cooked. But you know chicken? If it's still pink then you can't eat it."

"Dats comfusin' Mumma," He bites into the ham, "fastes good,"

"How about we chew and swallow our food before we talk eh bubba? No one wants to see mushy food," Violet says.

"You're so soft with him," Mum says, "He's going to end up walking all over you."

"You call it being soft, I call it making sure that my son knows that he can come to me and ask me anything he wants and I won't judge him for it."

Charlie leans over to me, "So happy I came home for this," he whispers, "You sure you don't want to stop them?"

"And get between my pregnant hormonal wife and my mother? No thanks."

Molly puts her for down, "Father, can I has..."

"Have," Percy says to his daughter.

"Can I have..."

"May you have," Audrey says.

Molly looks confused and decides to drop the entire thing, picking her fork back up and taking a bite of her mashed potatoes.

Dominique looks at Molly, "What you want Mol?"

"The green beans," Molly says in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Ask properly then Molly and I'll get them for you," Percy says almost lazily.

Dominique doesn't want any of that apparently because she stands up in her chair, and crawls onto the table. She marches across the table to the other side where Dad and the beans are, takes the bowl of beans and walks back across the table, setting them down beside Molly's plate and crawling back into her seat, "Here go."