2008- Emma's POV

***A/N*** Hey everyone! How are you all? Fair warning this chapter does end with a cliffhanger (Sorry lol) but I'll try to be back sooner rather than later so you aren't hanging there for too long. This chapter is also a bit longer than the ones I've been putting out recently so bear (bare? idk) with me! Till next time, toodles! xx

-----------------

"So it's all rather simple,"

Travis snorts, "Simple is it?"

The ministry worker nods her head, "I will need you to sign here..." she flips a few pages, "And here..."

Darcy fusses in his pram beside me and I shush him by rocking it back and forth with my foot.

"I want to see the kid," Travis says from across the table.

"The kid that you told me to get rid of?"

"Never told you to get rid of it."

I roll my eyes, "What's his name, Travis."

The ministry worker looks over at him.

"His name?"

I nod my head, "What is the name of your son?"

Travis rubs the back of his neck with his hand, "Daniel..."

"Darcy."

"Well, it would be easier to remember if you didn't name him something so foolish."

I look at the ministry worker who is sitting at the head of the table we are at, "Every other weekend. No holidays."

"That's bullocks! He's my son!"

"You don't even know his name!" I shout at him, I look at the worker, "He can have the flat, he can have everything in the flat, and he can have my son every other weekend."

She nods her head, "And Mister Williams?"

He shakes his head, "No."

"You're fucking a teenager," I snap, "You're lucky I'm giving you as much as I am."

The ministry worker's eyes go wide, "A... a teenager?"

"She's not a teenager."

"How old is she then?"

"Nineteen,"

I clap my hands together, "Oh! Nineteen! That makes a world of difference!"

Darcy starts to cry and I get out of my seat so I can take my son in my arms and start to rock him back and forth, "I know my sweet boy, you're father is a bastard."

Travis mutters something rude under his breath that I'd rather not repeat, "Where do I sign?"

The worker pushes the parchment towards him, "Here... and here..."

"Every other weekend," Travis says to me.

I snort, "If you remember."

"Then I want this weekend."

"Absolutely not! He doesn't even know who you are!"

"And how am I supposed to get to know him if you won't let me have him this weekend!"

"Do you even know how to take care of an infant?"

Travis rolls his eyes and dips his quill into the ink, "This weekend,"

"Eat shit,"

He signs the first bit of parchment and moves on to the next, "A loud one inn'e?"

"That's what babies to Travis, they scream and cry and shit themselves whenever they feel like it," I kiss Darcy on the head, "It's alright bubba, we're almost done here and then we can go over to the Weasley's and celebrate Freddie's birthday! Doesn't that sound fun?"