2001- George's POV

***A/N*** Hey everyone! This was supposed to be out yesterday but I started watching Young Royals on Netflix and forgot about everything I was supposed to be doing. I should be back tomorrow with another chapter but I'm going to the drive-in to watch Black Widow tomorrow so I might not be back till Monday! Lots of love and I'll see you all soon!

-----------------

"Oi dickhead, lunch is on," Ginny says as she bursts through my bedroom door.

"Not hungry."

"I don't give a damn, get downstairs."

"You know you're turning into Mum right?"

"I'll hex you if you say that to me again."

"Whatever you say, Molly."

Ginny sticks her tongue out at me.

"I liked you better when you were off with the Harpies," I grumble as I pull my quilt up over my head.

"And I liked you better sober," she snaps back at me.

She crosses my room and flicks my forehead, "Everyone's downstairs."

"Who do you mean by everyone?"

"Mum, Dad, Ron, Mione, Harry, Bill, Fleur, Victoire... you're really going to make me list everyone? Percy has an announcement."

"He's getting married to that bloody wet sock isn't he?" I ask from under the quilt.

Ginny pulls the blanket off of me, "Course he is, cause it would kill him if he found someone with a personality."

"I don't even think that Percy knows he could marry someone with a personality," I say. Ginny takes my hand and pulls me out of bed.

"Better than Penelope Clearwater," Ginny laughs.

I scrunch up my nose, "Is she though?"

"I vote we treat her the way Mum treated Fleur," Ginny says as we walk out of my room together.

"Ah nah, that seems harsh," As we walk down the stairs, the sound of my family happy and laughing fills the air.

"And then I said, 'No Minister, you listen to me"

Mum's shrill laughter is the loudest of them all and Ginny and I look at each other before rolling our eyes at the same time.

When Dad sees me and Ginny he smiles, "Took you long enough," he says.

I wave him off and get myself a bottle of butterbeer from the fridge. Percy turns his nose up at me when I sit down and kick my feet up onto the table but I don't care.

"So as you all know, Audrey and I have been seeing each other for quite some time now," Percy says.

"Feels like just yesterday," Bill says and everyone but Mum, Percy, and Audrey herself laughs at. Even Victoire giggles.

"And last night," Percy takes her hand in his, "Well I asked her to become my wife."

"And she said no?" Ron asks.

"Awh mate I'm so sorry," Harry laughs.

Dad nearly chokes on his coffee he's laughing so hard and I smile really big, "Dragged me out of bed just to say you've been rejected? I could have told you that."

"I said yes," Audrey says.

"I'm so sorry," Ginny says to her, "Are you ill?"