2003- Walter's POV

***A/N*** hey guys! This is a pretty short chapter but I will have a George POV out later tonight to make up for it! Also, the link below is a link to the listing of the house that I imagine Walter and Lee to be living in. It's super fkn cute and I think it really suits them! Okay, that's it, I'll be back in a few hours! xx

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/7605972/

--------------------------

"Jordy! Did you pack the toiletries yet!?"

Lee comes into our room with a box in his hands, "Did I pack the what?"

"Toiletries. Toothbrushes, toothpaste, the shower curtain..."

"Shower curtain?"

"It's ours!"

"We're not going to leave Emma here without a shower curtain."

"TAKE THE SHOWER CURTAIN AND I'LL CUT YOUR DICKS OFF!" Emma shouts from the other room.

Lee looks at me, "I'm quite a fan of both of our dicks so I'm going to leave the shower curtain where it is."

I roll my eyes and storm past Lee and into the living room where Emma and Travis are watching a film on the telly, "The shower curtain is mine, and that sofa that you're sitting on, and the telly that your eyes are glued to."

"You're seriously taking everything?" Emma asks. She turns down the telly and looks at me with big puppy dog eyes.

"If it's mine then yeah," I say to her.

Lee comes around and gives me a hug from behind. He pops his head around my shoulder so he can see Emma and Travis, "I have a bunch of stuff in storage from our first flat together. You can have that."

"Lee!" I say to him but it's too late.

Emma wiggles out of Travis' arms and he laughs as Emma throws herself at Lee and squeezes hard, "This is why you're my favourite you know?" She laughs.

"Favourite?" Travis asks, "That's a tad offensive."

"You're my favourite too," She sticks her tongue out at him, "But Lee's my favourite of the favourites." She skips back over to the sofa and flops over onto Travis' lap and they start laughing. It's nice to see her happy again, letting herself be in love.

Lee puts his hand in mine and squeezes, "Come on lover boy, let's finish in the bathroom before we raid the living room."

Lee drags me off back into the living room, leaving Travis and Emma giggling on the sofa, he pulls me into our bedroom and closes the door behind us, "I don't like him," he says to me.

"Don't like who? Travis? He's harmless!" I say to him. Our room is practically empty now, Lee and I are moving out in two days' time so our things are almost all packed up and stacked in boxes.

"I just – something about him doesn't sit right with me,"

"It is because he's the first guy that Emma has actually been happy with since Fred?" I ask, "Cause no one can be Fred."

"It's not that..." Lee's voice wavers just a little so I know that he's not too sure if he means what he's saying.

"Come here bubba," I coo and pull him into me. I hold him close and kiss the top of his head a few times, "If we are allowed to be happy then so is she."

"I know," Lee's voice is muffled in my shirt, "But Emma's like my little sister you know? I don't want her to get hurt."

"She's the same age as all of us mate."