1999- Lee's POV

***A/N*** hey guys! I feel like I've been starting all of my author's notes with sorry recently lol. But I am sorry that I didn't have this up sooner. Life got in the way of life you know? Anyways. I pinky promise that I will be back tomorrow with another POV! I love you all and thank you so much for being patient! Much love xx

---------------------

 "We should probably get out of bed and leave the flat so Emma and that French wanker can talk in private,"

I roll over onto my side and look at my half-asleep boyfriend curled up in the bed beside me.

"Or we can stay like this and pretend the world doesn't exist," he mumbles. Walter opens one of his eyes and smiles, "You have dried drool on your chin."

I brush some of his perfectly blond hair off of his forehead and place a soft kiss between his eyebrows, "I do not drool in my sleep," I laugh.

"You do. Once I woke up to you asleep on my chest and the entire thing," he gestures to his chest with his hands, "Soaking wet."

"Gross."

Walter moves the blanket that we are sharing and gestures for me to come curl up into him and I don't waste any time in doing so, "You're cute though so I let it slide."

It's not long before Wally starts to snore. And despite the fact that I really do just want to spend our day in bed, lazy snogging sessions and all, Emma needs the flat today.

"Come on you big oaf. Let's get going," I say to him.

Walter squeezes his arms around me tighter, "Shhh, we don't have to do anything."

"Emma needs the flat."

"She can have it when her name is on the lease."

"Clarence..."

"Jordan..."

"If you get up now I'll buy breakfast."

Walter opens one of his eyes again, "From that smoothie place with the really good egg biscuits?"

"Is there any other place to go?"

Walter rolls away from me and lies on his back for a second before sitting up in bed. I prop myself up on my elbow and watch his back muscles in admiration as he cracks his neck and shakes the sleep out of his body.

He looks over his shoulder and smiles at me, "I'm off to have a shower... you want to come?"

"Nah," I say with a smile, "You go."

Walter stands up and stretches his arms over his head, his palms rest flat against the ceiling, "You sure?"

"Bit raw from last night love."

"We only went... what like two rounds?" Walter turns to look at me, stretching his arms across his bare chest. His flannel pyjama bottoms cling dangerously low on his hips.

"More like five."

Walter smirks, "Get your arse in the shower and we can go five more. Really work up an appetite. Since, you know, you're buying."

"Mate relax, he wears sweater vests how much of a freak can he be," I say in a near-perfect impersonation of George, "Little did he know..."

Walter snorts and crawls back across the bed to give me a kiss, "Little did he know..." he whispers before climbing back off and going for the bedroom door.