Chapter 22 - 𝕬𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘

Jax's Point Of View

She was going down the balconies one by one but she was very agile so in a matter of no time she reached the ground in a matter of no time.

She was a good fighter and she was trained indefinitely it was very clear.

I was curious on where and how she learnt to fight but what I was more interested in was who was the Black Hunter.

I want my answers.

Her hotel was not salvaged so she had to buy another house and I kept an eye on her.

She bought one not too crowded of a place but not too quiet just the right amount of noise. 

The Chalice's party was on tonight and it was a common party grounds for anyone of acquaintance to them so no doubt will Nemesis be there.

And as I said she was.

She was wearing a silk dress revealing her cleavage with matching black and gold accessories or jewellery.

Her body was perfection but she was showing too much.

I wasn't going to make a move. Hell she hasn't even noticed me yet. But I know when to strike and how to strike at the right time. 

She looked at me in the eyes and automatically adjusted herself away from me.

She was avoiding me.

Many men approached her and it took everything n me not to claim her in front of them. No one is allowed to touch her apart from me.

A couple of moments later, there was commotion at the bar and guess who t surrounded.

Her.

She was trouble and trouble followed her wherever she went like a loyal guardian of hers.

She walked out of the bar while exchanging a glance with me. 

'What happened?' I asked Lorenzo who was going to get drinks while her little commotion took place.

'A douche touched a woman's ass and she weren't having it so she gave him a black eye and also stomped on his dick with her heels which made me shrivel because you know I also have a dick but he had it coming for him.' he said passing my tonic and gin.

Adrenaline pumped in through my veins.

He touched Nemesis.

'Take him to the torture room, Lorenzo.' I ordered.

And he did so.

I followed Nemesis out of the club but discreetly and at a distance. 

She never parks her cars close always far away as if she loves to walk.

She was on a phone call to someone but put it away instantly when she heard footsteps. My footsteps.

I hid behind cars and when she was distracted looking the other way I came behind her and tugged on the bottom of her neck making her fall.

I caught her in my arms lifted her up and took her to my car.

Time to get my answers.