Chapter 52 - 𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞

Jax's Point Of View

I slammed her against the wall and now she was walking. The woman matches my own strength and skill which only makes me more attracted to her and curious on her background. 

She began walking outside and at a regular pace but what slowed her down was her short legs clearly so I managed to stride in front of her and annoy her. She was irritated. Her frustration gave me a moment to look at her. She wore a black top with her cleavage revealing and these short shorts paired with a blue denim jacket overall and black platform boots. She was hot and confident. No wonder she could make men fall at her knees. What scared me is that she could make me fall on my knees.

'Move.'

'Move.' I said imitating her voice.

'That's not how I speak,' she stated with annoyance all over her face. 

'That's not how I speak.'

She attempted to ignore me but every time she tried to make a step forward, I stood in front of her. She even tried to step on me shoes with her platform heel boots but failed so I dragged her by the hand into a café which was a personal favourite as the owner was one of my mum's best friend.  

'Jax baby how have you been.' cooed Leah as I walked in.

'I've been good, Leah how are you and your husband?'

'We're good darling. I see you have bought a female companion with you today.' she said smiling, clearly happy to see me out with someone other than my men.

'An addition to the family business.' 

Her face fell; she had hopes just like my mother that I would fall in love and get married and have children but this is the mafia. Love was a simple weakness that I for one as the boss could not afford to have. 

'I'll get you pancakes and sit on the free table by the end.' she rolled her eyes as she went back to the kitchen.

'Why have you  bought me here?' Nemesis demanded as soon as we both sat down.

'Believe it or not, I'm trying to keep you alive.'

'Oh really.' she began sarcastically, 'you kidnap me in attempt of finding someone you don't know about. You then burn my hotel down knowing that there was a slight possibility of me actually being there. You drop me off a balcony where I could have potentially died.'

I brushed my leg against hers as the waiter bought some pancakes.

'Here's your pancakes sir, any drinks or other services you would like me to offer.' she said winking flirtatiously.

'No we're good thanks.' Reina interrupted. 

'I wasn't asking you.' the waiter snarked back.

'Get out. You don't talk to her like that.' I snapped back at the waiter disapproving greatly at the tone she spoke to Nemesis in. 

The waiter walked away but without a second thought Reina aggressively cut and shoved the pancakes into her mouth.

'Someone was jealous.'

'Yeah... you because she was hitting on me innit.' she said not removing her glance from her food once. 

Underneath the table, I took my legs and trapped them around hers so she couldn't move until I said it was done. She raised one of her eyebrows as a response.

'Are you really that desperate to touch me?' she said focusing on me. 

'Darling, we could do a lot more than touch if you would let me.'

'Charming really now get your fat legs off of my fabulous legs.'

'No. You're not leaving till I say so.'

She stared at me in absolute disgust. She was more used to having the upper hand in any sort of situation but in this case I dominated her and she despised it while I was lovin it. McDonalds eh!

'What the hell on this earth do you fucking want?' 

'You.'

I wasn't lying at all. I wanted her and all of her. Mostly for my sexual desires but she is also talented in the criminal field even if she keeps her identity hidden. She's been trained but no way in hell could she be an infiltrator from another gang because every time she gets an opportunity to leave she takes it. 

'Yeah you're not getting that.' she replied neutrally.

She then leaned in forward and gestured for me to come forward and I did so.

She smiled and then whispered 'do what I say like I am daddy.'